Reviews for All the Wrong Things
Keyoshi Honjo chapter 24 . 12/3/2022
You officially made me change my ship. I only imagined Hermione with Ron, until I read TRTTD and ATWT. Now, I can only see her with Draco and Draco with her. Phenomenal story telling, especially the way you incorporated canon events. So excited to start The Auction!
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 12 . 10/23/2022
I think that a story in Narcissa’s perspective would’ve been interesting too. Really round out the inspo of the writer both Hermione and Draco liked at the start of this story.
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 4 . 10/22/2022
I really appreciate that you used the books as reference to the canon story and not the films. Her dress was periwinkle blue indeed, not pink.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/9/2022
Amazing. I really enjoyed this story. TRTTD was pretty great but I just loved it from draco’s POV. Hope u keep writing !
Jessi chapter 11 . 3/28/2022
No! I hate that we didn't get to see his side of the alley-Flint-caused kiss! I love how you create such complex characters and yet still play off their core traits from the books!
beitatriples chapter 24 . 2/27/2022
Me gusto muchisimo.
Pese a que traducido
Ya te sigo.
Mis favoritos fueron todos los capitulos
beitatriples chapter 23 . 2/26/2022
No quiero epilogo. Dejar la historia abierta es mejor.
beitatriples chapter 22 . 2/26/2022
Viendolo bien y desde el punto de vista de él si tenia mucha razon de enojarse. No lo entendi en TRTTD.
beitatriples chapter 17 . 2/25/2022
Soy una despistada, jamas pense que fuera Quennie.
beitatriples chapter 15 . 2/25/2022
Blaise y Draco excelente construccion en sus interacciones.
beitatriples chapter 10 . 2/24/2022
Me enxanta como va la historia
malgay chapter 1 . 1/21/2022
lmaooo the first few paragraph are so hilarious
Dovahkiin-Vandraren chapter 24 . 1/9/2022
Awesome story. i really loved the scene on the hospital, I thought it was really sweet, Lucius redeeming and that final interaction with Narcissa... simply loved it. It was delightful how the meddling and helping was so naturally Slytherin. I truly enjoyed your story, and I'm grateful that you took the time to write it, thank you, and I'll definitely read anything else you write, cheers!
Dovahkiin-Vandraren chapter 17 . 1/8/2022
This is my first comment in this story. I had read before TRTTD, and again, great story! I usually leave just one message at the end, but I didn't expect Queenie at all! and that bit with Luna, awesome. OMG Im so loving this, great great work, thank you for writing!
Chelsit chapter 24 . 11/29/2021
Amazing! I love reading from the male POV and just basically getting inside their head and seeing/understanding what they were thinking at that point!
2,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »