Reviews for All the Wrong Things
Cesium Spring chapter 24 . 15h
Thank you for this story again. It was very interesting to have Draco's pov. Usually i hate the writing in present tense and the first person. Well, you have blown my reluctance away. Because you write perfectly. The voice of Draco was perfect. ( I loved when he said in his head "Look at me" at Hermione.
) Amazing story
reeseari chapter 24 . 10/23
"And there's something gold about her" I LOVED HOW THIS ENDED, your writing is beautiful and i loved reading trttd and atwt! going to the auction now! 3
imaeonian chapter 24 . 10/21
"and there's something gold about her." the perfect ending line... i'm actually crying right now this was such an amazing read
imaeonian chapter 7 . 10/21
draco baby pls chill you're too horny
Hem2213 chapter 24 . 10/20
I finally got around to reading this, have been putting it off for months because I don’t usually enjoy stories from Draco’s POV. Now I realize I’ve done myself a disservice because this is so beautifully written and perfect and I finished it in a day because I couldn’t stop reading. I will read anything you write, you’re so very talented. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Samooch2020 chapter 20 . 10/19
Took my until now, after reading the first story too, that the “Hag” is who Lucius has follow Granger! Right?
imaeonian chapter 5 . 10/19
holy shit lucius is EVIL
Ladieesailor chapter 24 . 10/18
This fic ended perfectly with that flashback to their first time on the Hogwarts Express 3. Actually really torn but I think this has to be my favourite fanfic written by you so far! I just can’t get over how good your writing is! I recommend all of your works to anyone who will listen to me! Excited to read the snippets and finish the rest of The Auction! Please do consider a one shot of Hermione and Draco seeing both the TRTTD and TA outcomes I think you would write it exquisitely! I’ll shut up about that now I’ve mentioned it in two reviews but honestly, hands down my favourite author.
Ali Rois chapter 1 . 10/17
I've never hit "favorite" so fast, even before I got to read the first sentence, I know the story will be spectacular. I just finished TRTTD and I am your fan for life :)
WreckedXX chapter 17 . 10/15
The interaction w Luna though :(( my heartttttt
itissoasecret chapter 24 . 10/5
This was so beautiful.
calemoon chapter 8 . 9/26
Soooo it was Blaise who said that first! "Anyone can be seduced". Did I mention that Narcissa is just awesome? They are going to drive poor Draco nuts! :D
calemoon chapter 7 . 9/25
It is quite interesting and funny knowing the story in Draco's perspective ... a complete mess between that he wants to do and what he has to do ... Lucius is mean! :( and Narcissa is the best! :D
calemoon chapter 3 . 9/25
So ... she really had a box! :) I'm really enjoying Draco's perspective ... is a great complement to the original story! :D
calemoon chapter 1 . 9/24
I just finished "The Right thing to Do" and of course I had to come here! Loved the first chapter by the way! :)
1,925 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »