Reviews for All the Wrong Things
Velourya chapter 24 . 3/3/2023
Definitivamente, es el mejor fanfic que he leído hasta el momento. Estoy terriblemente agradecida, eres una excelente escritora, muchísimas gracias por todo. Un abrazo.
Suyori chapter 19 . 2/19/2023
DRACO STOLE HER KNICKERS LOL
Suyori chapter 7 . 2/19/2023
So draco enjoys bullying the girl he likeshow cute
ErosionSunset chapter 24 . 2/13/2023
Aww! Loved it!
Keyoshi Honjo chapter 24 . 12/3/2022
You officially made me change my ship. I only imagined Hermione with Ron, until I read TRTTD and ATWT. Now, I can only see her with Draco and Draco with her. Phenomenal story telling, especially the way you incorporated canon events. So excited to start The Auction!
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 12 . 10/23/2022
I think that a story in Narcissa’s perspective would’ve been interesting too. Really round out the inspo of the writer both Hermione and Draco liked at the start of this story.
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 4 . 10/22/2022
I really appreciate that you used the books as reference to the canon story and not the films. Her dress was periwinkle blue indeed, not pink.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/9/2022
Amazing. I really enjoyed this story. TRTTD was pretty great but I just loved it from draco’s POV. Hope u keep writing !
Jessi chapter 11 . 3/28/2022
No! I hate that we didn't get to see his side of the alley-Flint-caused kiss! I love how you create such complex characters and yet still play off their core traits from the books!
beitatriples chapter 24 . 2/27/2022
Me gusto muchisimo.
Pese a que traducido
Ya te sigo.
Mis favoritos fueron todos los capitulos
beitatriples chapter 23 . 2/26/2022
No quiero epilogo. Dejar la historia abierta es mejor.
beitatriples chapter 22 . 2/26/2022
Viendolo bien y desde el punto de vista de él si tenia mucha razon de enojarse. No lo entendi en TRTTD.
beitatriples chapter 17 . 2/25/2022
Soy una despistada, jamas pense que fuera Quennie.
beitatriples chapter 15 . 2/25/2022
Blaise y Draco excelente construccion en sus interacciones.
beitatriples chapter 10 . 2/24/2022
Me enxanta como va la historia
2,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »