Reviews for All the Wrong Things
annabegins chapter 24 . 10/29
What a sweet story. I loved it.
Eleanor Shellstrop chapter 24 . 10/20
Wow! Just...wow! I really liked this! I didn't know before that there was a whole right and wrong series. I just stumbled upon the Auction and read it a few months back. Then a few days ago I found TRTTD and decide to give it a go. And it was amazing! But I still wanted something more from that story and I think ATWT gave me just that!
lumosavis135 chapter 16 . 9/29
I haven't finish this chapter but I can't stop smiling and laughing because of Draco. He's super funny and stupid in the same I guess but in good way. Also, I can't stop imagining Tom Felton's face every time Draco say something 'funny' in his mind.
I fucking love this
k1221k chapter 1 . 9/26
loved it. highly recommend this and of course TRTTD. was so excited to see this after finishing hermiones POV. THANK YOU!
Rue91 chapter 24 . 9/22
Its always better to read Draco’s POVs, but you definitely out stand it!
Love this piece!
Bree chapter 24 . 8/21
I don't know how to put into words how much I loved this series except I started book 1 a few hours ago and now it's done. I barely stopped to eat lol. Abs brilliant. You're an amazing writer and I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
summer-snow-storm chapter 24 . 7/26
Whheeeewwww finished this one now! I love you're writing and I love love love this hermione/Draco! Thank you for this story!
ciloun chapter 24 . 7/23
Love your story so much
kmr92613 chapter 1 . 7/22
Loving this flashback and draco POV
gabbrina chapter 14 . 7/8
im curious to know how much this business of Dracos is... I mean, the malfoys worth is estimated at 1.3 billion... meaning he should inherit at least a million to 3 million...
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 1 . 6/22
Ok, so I read “It’s the Right thing to do” and it’s going to remain in my favorites forever. And now I’m excited to see Draco’s POV! And let me tell you...this first chapter does NOT disappoint.
I think I like this one even more than TRTTD. Which is saying a lot
Kat chapter 24 . 5/16
I absolutely ADORE the universe you've created 3 you really are a fantastic writer. Thank you for putting out such high quality works!
DracosJ chapter 6 . 5/13
Ohhh, a wall of burning bricks. Love the metaphor. They are coming down...

It is so interesting to read this story after finishing TRTTD. Looking forward to The Auction as well!
1,990 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »