Reviews for Brothers
Helena chapter 2 . 8/22/2020
This is so sad and beautiful. I can't- I just can't. Nope, I don't think I can read without crying anymore. Such a good story. Love it.
ihatetigerstar chapter 1 . 8/2/2020
Kudos!
Still, I'm like SOBBING.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2020
Okay, hold up!

And when Thanos took the Tesseract, Thor murmured in a low voice, "You really are the worst brother." It was perhaps meant for a joke, but the words stung more than Thor would ever know.

This ‘hurt feelings’ is bull crap. Loki has said THOUSANDS of times worse things to Thor. Loki has no right to feel ‘hurt’ when he’s been bashing their brotherhood so severely Thor has finally came to his senses to just let Loki go.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
I came here for a nice fanfic to fill the gaping hole in my heart left by Loki’s death. Instead I got more pain.
GreenSand chapter 4 . 11/19/2018
Please update.
OtherworldlyStarlight chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
I still don’t believe he’s actually dead. He’s too smart for this. *bawling*
icewarrior413 chapter 3 . 5/8/2018
Oh this is sooo good!
azureLuna11 chapter 3 . 5/4/2018
ANA! (yeah, you're in trouble. I called u by your first name) HOW DARE U WRITE THIS? ! ? ! ? !

THIS IS FAR TOO BEAUTIFUL/HORRIBLE/HEART WRENCHING FOR ME TO HANDLE! :,(

I mean how... I mean Im having love/hate feelings for this fic...

My baaabbbbiiiieeeessss im dying... :(

Oh and thanks for making me cry...again. ugh, I can't deal with all this...

*MEGA THUMBS UP*
UTBS279 chapter 3 . 5/1/2018
His death always gets to me. I'm wheezing.
TiaKisu chapter 3 . 5/1/2018
This is beautifully crafted, heart-breaking and so very true to these characters! It truly deserves all the favourites it has gathered and more. Brilliant, simply brilliant!
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 4/30/2018
Heart break! *cries* Good snippet! *cries some more*
ninewood chapter 3 . 4/30/2018
Oh wow! That is so good and sad. I wondered how Thor survived. But he was on top of Loki. Could Loki's body have survived, too?
ninewood chapter 2 . 4/30/2018
That was really good. And he will avenger his friends, his people, his parents and, of course, his brother.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2018
That was beautiful. Even in the end, he cast a protective charm! AGH THEY ARE SUCH GOOD BROTHERS SOBS HYSTERICALLY I NEEDED THIS