Reviews for A Calm Knight
duvessa ravenstone chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Aw. *sniff* That was beautiful.
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
A very sweet story. You did a good job with this. _
Kathryn Merlin chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
nice story. i like how obi-wan and anakin get along well, like qui-gon's death brought them together.
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Very nice. May the Force be with you.
aelfa chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
You are a very talented writer. We will watch your career with great interest :)

No, sriously, I like your fics a lot. Keep it up.
ewan's girl chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
I have just discovered your stories. You are a very talented writer. I was seriously in tears over this one. I've added you to my faveorite authors list.
slytherinsela chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
:) this is really sad, but almost cute, too. i like the kind-of dialogue between obi and qui.
Charmisjess chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Sniffles...

aw, I love this fic! so bittersweet, so soft, and QUI-GON! woohoo! Good job. nice writing, nice tone, please keep up the great work! :)

Charmisjess
Nubian Queen chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
A very touching and poignant story. It fit very well into the context of the Phantom Menace story. It was very believable, the hallmark of good fanfiction. Keep up the good work!
Nubian Queen chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Master Solo chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Great fic!
Obi the Kid chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Beautifully written. I think you characterized Obi-Wan very well in this story. Very true to the character we saw in TPM. With just a few words, portray the heartbreak he's going thru perfectly.
Shanobi chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Very sad, but very poignant Red. I thought you portrayed Obi-Wan's emotions and actions perfectly. It was nice to see Qui struggling to get through to his padawan. I love how he called out to Obi at the end, stopping him from going to his body.

Obi-Wan's "I know" at the end and the sweet smile was perfect. Lovely writing as usual Red. Hope to see more from you posted here as I don't make it over to that other site very often anymore.

-Shan