Reviews for The Book of Paths: Snapshots
Obiwan456 chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Very sweet interlude between the heavily angsty stories. I just love Bali and Obi together. I notice you haven't been as active on these boards, but I wonder if you have or will write any more Bali and Obi stories. They are so cute together :)~Obi's Mom
asdfjkl chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
SO CUTE! i love them, both obi wan and bali. they mesh so well.
Galaen chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
I'd LOVE more Bali and Obi-Wan stories. I'd really, really love to read and find out if Bali ever discovers that Obi-Wan is his biological father, not just his father in deed (i.e. Master). I'm really interested to see how you'd write the reactions of the characters. I'd also love to see the saga of this line continued, including his apprenticeship of Leia and how the Jedi have dealt with the twins knowing their mother and how Amidala has been dealing with losing both of her children, her last ties to Anakin, to the Jedi. I know it's not necessarily "losing" them but she's still not really allowed to be their mother, is she? Not in the truest sense of the word. And how would Bali and his understanding of biological families/parents (if he ever finds out about Halla and Obi) factor into the family dynamics of the Skywalkers? There is so much you could keep doing with this and I'd love to see it written. I hope you continue writing. I love this Master-Padawan team and the whole plot and different path that you've written for Obi-Wan and the creation of Bali and the larger role that Bant has played in these stories.
Marie Kenobi chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
Very cute stories! Bali and Obi-Wan were made for each other! :-)
Laura of Maychoria chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
I did not think these stories were pointless at all. All were very lovely slices of life, sweet or poignant or challenging. I noticed that Bali has started to be identified as the Padawan who giggles a lot, rather than one who is afraid all the time. That was a wonderful indication of how much life changed for him when Obi-Wan became his Master.

Very, very lovely. Will there be more?
Night Of The Land chapter 7 . 2/24/2005
why did u not put these in the stories? they were great very fun the people in the libary thuoght i had lost it so yea very funny!

keep it up ,red rose knight, keep it up

Night Of The Land
Elizabeth chapter 7 . 12/21/2003
I can't tell you how much I love your Book of Paths stories. Bali is my favorite original character in any fandom, not just SW. I've been a lurker for about a year now, both here and on , and I love your stories! You are one of the best fanfic writers out there. :o)
Elizabeth
Elizabeth chapter 7 . 12/21/2003
Elizabeth
Ziptango chapter 7 . 8/25/2003
Aww, loved everyone of them - Beautiful descriptions!

*~*~*ziptango*~*~*
Yoda chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
"The Force demands you must continue this story of snapshots." ::waves hands:: Update more, you must. Force has chosen you too update, you well. Leave us hanging, this I cannot allow. Endure many hardships us viewers well. If you do not update. ::Hits Red Rose Knight with his gimmer stick::
Anonymous chapter 7 . 7/8/2003
These snapshots are just wonderful and add so much to the "Path" series. Great job, rrk, I hope you'll write more *waves hand*; you WILL write more... ;-)
mvdiva chapter 7 . 6/20/2003
I keep picturing Bali as Anakin's little dark-haired human friend from TPM. Either way, he's still adorable. These brief little snapshots into his training and Obi-Wan's healing are just adorable.
LuvEwan chapter 7 . 6/19/2003
Hey! **waves**

What a wonderful, warm insight into Obi and Bali's life together between the longer fics. Perfect, of course. ;) Deserves a lot more replies though...Gee...I wonder if we have a few...hundred...LURKERS around here! **raises eyebrow and wags finger** Beautiful, red.
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 5 . 5/29/2003
aw *big happy sigh*
padawankitara chapter 4 . 5/28/2003
RRK, I still love these little gems just as much as the first time I read themm