Reviews for The Ring that Binds
Lady Of The Locks chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Hey, this is a really good story. But if you would not like to continue this story. Then could you give me the plot and mabey I could write on from this chapter?
Thanx :)
Gemini Enchantress chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
i love your story and i'm glad u updated, i can't wait to read a bit more. keep up the good work-hopefully the chapters will be longer in the future-and we won't have to wait so long for an upadte.

Luv

Gemini Enchantress
The Exile 09 chapter 7 . 5/28/2004
Omigosh! This is the bestest LOTR story ever! How in the world did you think of this? Think of more soon!
Jo Quinn Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
This is a good beginning for the story, and if I my say so, is also a good way to open the plot. I like Frodo stories, but adding another character, quite a clever idea.
It makes sense that Frodo should go back to the Shire to see his everlasting friends; Sam, Merry, and Pippin and meet love. (This is my opinion, ok.)
I really enjoyed it, and I hope to see more stories. Great job!
Gemini Enchantress chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Allright, you seriously need to update! did you abandon this story? because i'm still waiting for another chapter. please please please please update! or at least an author's note or something! please :'(

~E*A
michelle chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
good story
Necca Shou chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
I can tell that this is going to be a great story that keep hanging on the edge! You have fabulous detail and I can tell you're building up to a wonderful story. Keep up the great work, I can't wait for you to finish it!

Nika
Isilya chapter 6 . 5/5/2003
i really like it, but i am still waiting for the next chapter. i can't wait anymore i have to know what happens. oh, in the last sentence of chap 6 u might want to use "Frodo eyelid's opened.." just so u r not being repetitive. just a thought. still can't wait to read more
KreestuhakaKreestuh chapter 6 . 4/25/2003
As ever, you astound me w/ your writing skills. If I were able to write half as well as you, then I would be very well off! Continue writing, your peice is rocking my stockings! (P.s: Frodo has red eyes! Argh! Scary! *Hides under blanket* tee hee.)
Isilya chapter 6 . 4/25/2003
i can't belive it! i love the story! Frodo is so cute. I can not wait to read more.
Diamond of Long Cleeve not from YOUR story chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
What kind of name is MINDY? Yeah, I think lots of Hobbits would be dying to have a great 21st century name like that...

Also, when Frodo was young, Merry and Pippin were either not born or pretty much toddlers.

Mindy is Pippin's fiancee? What in the Shire were you thinking? Pippin marries Diamond of Long Cleeve after Frodo leaves for the Grey Havens. And there is never another Dark Lord that somehow makes and loses a Ring of Power. How did that happen so quickly?
stumpy chapter 5 . 4/22/2003
This part I have not reveiwed yet so this would be the first time. In this one I got lost. Who has the ring? Mindy or Frodo? Are there two rings?
stumpy chapter 4 . 4/22/2003
Love this one too. Very fun and exiting. Don't change a thing.
stumpy chapter 3 . 4/22/2003
I love this part. don't change a thing. Very descriptive.
stumpy chapter 2 . 4/22/2003
I love this part because it kicks off the adventure.