Reviews for After Life
awww
quiero mas!
actualiza pronto... please :(
Stygian Willow chapter 46 . 7/7/2018
Cant wait to see what will they do next! Please update soon!
SereniteRose chapter 46 . 7/7/2018
I am so glad that Hermione finally told Alice some thruths and that Rosaleigh slapped her for being a total bitch to Hermione, anyway thanks ever so much for another excellent chapter, and also congrats on your new promotion.
leonix2009 chapter 46 . 7/7/2018
Wow that was a great chapter
Alice is really taking Bella's place in bitching
She is so cruel
The words she said to hermione were really hurtful
She really thinks of herself mighty
I enjoyed it very much
Last part with siblings and Hermione and lavender discussion was also really great
BookKeeper88 chapter 46 . 7/7/2018
they basically confirmes they were witches without saying anything besides acknowledging they knew the american magical school
angel897 chapter 45 . 7/3/2018
interesting to read, hope someone says soothing to hermione or her magic family about the whole sam and lust potion behavior. really hope that is fixed soon. leah is basically rapping him and betraying her family.
Sinfull-Innocence chapter 45 . 7/2/2018
Oohh. A love potioned Sam is an interesting twist. Ugh Bella just can't let edward go. I'm still hoping Jacob finds someone else
leonix2009 chapter 45 . 7/1/2018
Wow that was a great chapter
Their plan is working perfectly
It's so good to see them acting
twztdwildcat chapter 45 . 7/1/2018
Uh oh naughty Emily.
SereniteRose chapter 45 . 7/1/2018
I thought Bella was coming around, I guess I was wrong a tiger can't change his spots, I never thought that Sam was doesed with a love potion I wonder if Emily did it, never liked that character at all anyway thanks ever so much.
Stygian Willow chapter 45 . 7/1/2018
Great chapter as always!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2018
Now I want Harry to appear, as a badass, Lazy, devil may care Master of Death, and have Hermione and Edward meet him accidently in a bar, while Harry half drunk.. haha that would be intresting and hillarious..
Sinfull-Innocence chapter 44 . 6/27/2018
I love this chapter. I feel so heartbroken for Charlie and I hope Bella makes it up to him. I hope Jacob and Bella don't last though. It still feels like Bella only wants to be with him so she can be like Hermione and Jake deserves soooo much better than her.
leonix2009 chapter 44 . 6/26/2018
I enjoyed it very much
Planning and scheming is going on
Victoria will not see what will comes to her
Aiyanna Clearwater chapter 44 . 6/26/2018
Decent chapter...but, Leah didn't really insult Emily. She damn sure didn't deserve THAT reaction! If anything the emotional hurt constantly comes from Emily and Sam rubbing themselves in her face. Leah should've slapped her THROUGH a wall by ever thinking that she's entitled to put her hands on Leah! Shouldn't her scars be proof enough of what happens when you get physical with a shifter? I think the imprints take the 'never harm an imprint' rule too far!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »