Reviews for After Life
ThatLady234 chapter 2 . 4/29/2018
Great! Looking forward to updates!
narutolover10110 chapter 2 . 4/29/2018
It’s really good can’t wait for more! :)
SereniteRose chapter 2 . 4/29/2018
what a fantastic chapter, thanks ever so much, I love the Cedric and Hermione were reuited, and I can't wait for the confertation with that vitch Bella, anyway thanks again. I am so excited for this story.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2018
Like :)
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 4/29/2018
I’m confused of the age.

Cedward is a hundred nsomethinf ish according to the chapter... so did the whole Harry Potter fiasco happen in the early nineteen hundreds then? How so are you pushing back the world war with Grindleward n dumblere back to the eighteen hundreds then?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
Ooooh id like to see more
dixie326 chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
I'm always down for some more Bella bashing (never read the books so I'm not sure if it was how the character was written that I can't stand or if it was due to how Kristen Stewart played her). I also love Cedric paired with Hermione so I enjoy the Edward-used-to-be-Cedric stories and Hermione finds him and now they can be together again.
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
I lobve it, yes please colntinue I am so excited to read a new story espcially if it has Hermione Granger, she's so awesome hate Bella with a passion, so is Edward really Cedric Diggory? abyway Ican't wait to see the look on Bella's face when she discovers Edward's true love, thanks ever so much and I cann't wait to read more as to see how Hermione ended up with the Volturi, thanks agan.
HGRL4EVR chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
So very good. Please continue and do include Bella bashing. She is so very self centered. I just can't believe she gave her life up for Edward just after meeting him for a very short time. She behaved like such a bitch towards Jacob too. So hell yeah Bella bash...
Shola2001 chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
I love this. Oh I can't wait to see Bella's reaction to finding out Edward/Ced is truly in love with someone else. I always thought Bella was a terrible character, self-centeredbasing her whole self around a man. Hermione is such a strong admiral character in comparison, strong, brave, selfless who even though her heart is broken, she picks herself upmoves on with her life. I hope you continue this story. I'm giddy for more.
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2018