Reviews for After Life
mysteryheart chapter 50 . 9/20/2020
wow! thats a whole lot of drama! I have a question though. how can the fetus reject the imprinting? what would happen if a wolf imprintedon a woman who already had a kid from a one night stand or something? does that mean the woman would have to choose between her kid and her soul mate? because I think any woman worth her salt would sacrifice her own happiness for her child. it doesn't really make sense, unless imprinting really doesn;t give the woman a choice, which is fucked up. thats the only way I could see that working, ya know cause the fetus knows that its incubator isn't focused on its safety like she should be because she's under the pull of imprinting?
witchboard chapter 50 . 9/20/2020
oh wow that got to be bad. lol i can not wait to see what you got coming up next.
SereniteRose chapter 50 . 9/20/2020
wow! thanks ever so much for the update I really enjoyed it, was very perfect. please update more chapters, thanks ever so much. Hate Bella.
emmabrady chapter 50 . 9/20/2020
The chapter feels rushed... why would bella all of a sudden only want hermione around.. and why would the baby reject the imprinting it doesnt make sense.. I really like the story and hopefully their is more pages to come..
jumpingmanatee chapter 50 . 9/20/2020
Wow, just wow! I can't wait to read what happens next.
112Amethyst chapter 50 . 9/20/2020
Well Shit.
beansandweenies013 chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
is this story going to be updated?
Denia Lara chapter 49 . 8/28/2020
Por favor continua está historia, me encantó la relación de Hermione/Cedric. ️ Quiero ver cómo ponen en si lugar a Bella.
sacri-interesting-legious chapter 49 . 8/20/2020
Continue working on this story!
sacri-interesting-legious chapter 18 . 8/20/2020
I'm totally with you. I love Emma Watson, and agree that Kristen Stewart's movies are BOOHOO. After watching the 1st movie of Twilight after reading all of the books, I couldn't watch the second because it was that bad. However, Emma Watson started acting when she was nine, and yet I still love all the HP movies. So you answer is no. I love the Bella bashing.
Guest chapter 49 . 8/20/2020
Hi! I don't know whether you are still active on fanfic or not. But I want to tell you that your story is really good! It's shame you abandoned this story. Hopefully you'll come back someday
Dragon Whistler chapter 49 . 7/13/2020
I'm re-reading this story again and I still love the plot. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update!
The Golden Valkyrie chapter 48 . 7/2/2020
It's really impressive and quite wierd that Hermione doesn't just oblivated Bella of her so-called love and Knowlegde of vampies. It would be so much easier.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/28/2020
HAHAHAHAHAH! U GO GRL
Swinickular chapter 49 . 6/8/2020
please please finish! i love this story!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »