Reviews for After Life
MannysBookDragon chapter 49 . 4/18/2020
Re-read this cause I enjoyed so much the first. I really hope plan on writing more and finishing it.
cshen.julienne chapter 49 . 2/29/2020
Nice fic! So much drama. And gosh Bella's so hateful in this one.
cshen.julienne chapter 4 . 2/29/2020
I love his line :) True. Love isn't something that should be an obsession.
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
OMG I love it! I really prefer her over Bella, apologies to the author. But I want a kickass heroine with a kind heart.
Guest chapter 49 . 1/15/2020
I Love your story
RemisGrl chapter 49 . 1/3/2020
Absolutely loved this! hope your Muse and RL get better and you're able to finish this story. Not so many out there that are this good. thank you
1ori ann chapter 4 . 1/3/2020
Thank you for describing the timeline. Prior to this chapter, I was wondering about when HP occurred versus Twilight. Thanks for clearing that up. I, also, like the modified vampirism.
CallaRose4ever chapter 49 . 12/9/2019
Loving the story so far I hope you continue it again soon. looking forward to more.
Sofia chapter 49 . 10/26/2019
I was so hoping to read more. Love this story. Bella is annoying sometimes, but even so you can understand her feelings and be compassionate to her. You are such an amazing writer!
witchboard chapter 49 . 10/27/2019
please please update, i want to see what happens next,
Inaayat chapter 49 . 10/20/2019
I love this story... You're an amazing writer... I'm looking forward to know how Hermione and Edward will get rid of Bella's obsession...
Inaayat chapter 49 . 10/20/2019
jumpingmanatee chapter 49 . 9/2/2019
This was really good. I normally don't like anything Hermione /Edward but I like this. How hope you decide to update soon. Even though it's been more than a year.
cozybits chapter 49 . 8/11/2019
I stayed up so late last night binging this so I could finish it this morning! I love the whole backstory and how Hermione and Cedric/Edward found each other again! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 49 . 7/28/2019