Reviews for Silence
onlyGodcanjudgeme chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
I can not belileve I never left a review for this before! It has been on of my fave's for... I don't know, since you wrote it...

I especially love the jumps from perspective. Having a nostalgic run and reading all the stories I read when I lived at home and used to come on here instead of doing college work and the like and just had to let you know how much I loved and still love this one in particular
starangel25 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Great story
Aimless chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Ah. There's nothing like a good dose of h/c! This fic was fantastic. You had a great combination of humor, drama, angst, and sweet 'n sappy. This is exactly what I was in the mood for right now!
Dawn N chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
I have to admit I usually can't stand multiple POV stories, but I loved this one :) I also, enjoyed the Mac/Richie interaction. Of course, I'm a sucker for hurt/comfort as well. I really enjoyed this fic. Nice job!
blackblade2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Oh, I loved this. Great how Mac actually misses Richie's joking - of course, he never thought he would, hehe. Good descriptions of Richie. I think you could add more on to this...um, hinthint...who's the bad immortal?
Fancy Face chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
you write awsome pov fics. i think those are the hardest to write. anyway: the only complaint i have about this, it made me cry! grr... lol! *goes off to find a tissue*
MorganaPendragon chapter 1 . 4/2/2003