Reviews for A Belly Full Of Fire
Dragons and Dragons chapter 5 . 9/20
Alright, this is awesome. I love it. I love dragons!
Arion Kagano chapter 5 . 8/8
I'm sorry you've gotten a bunch of nit picking because this story is hilarious and awesome. I don't get why people are being fussy with details in an obvious au crack fic. I hope you add to it someday, because this was very fun.
I love your humour, for real XD
NazgulBelserion chapter 5 . 7/15
Ryukyu is he's Mate come on he's a dragon a powerful one he's gonna want mates Aka Ryukyu and Mirko and with Ryu comes Nejire chan
Jessica Massey chapter 3 . 7/12
I LOVE THIS
Jessica Massey chapter 1 . 7/12
LMAO
I just wanted to say that this was a great fanfic and I really enjoyed reading this. Please write more soon!
ImagineMoon chapter 5 . 5/25
Oh. My. Stars! This is so flipping funny! I was dying by the end of chapter 2. I love the story so far and really made my day. I hope you continue again, it was a lot of fun reading it. Can’t wait for what’s next.
william86144 chapter 5 . 5/15
update
Amnesia777 chapter 2 . 5/7
This chapter makes me laugh so hard, lol
the.Jewel-huntress chapter 5 . 4/22
Oh my god I love this I laughed so hard through every chapter it’s great
hellkiss chapter 5 . 4/21
I like it
A being hidden among the humans. And now one so big trying to fit... love this idea

But I’m pretty sure he can breaths fire (doesn’t he remember when he blurted some fire trying to be human again the first time ?)
Want to see Bakugo’s face if he breaths fire
Cosmos2001 chapter 1 . 4/19
favorite just for the summary.
Ulquiora Cifer chapter 5 . 4/15
I'm intriuged to see how this story may go on, it's interesting and sometime funny, keep on your good work.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 5 . 4/3
I don't get why people need to say "this is wrong" isn't that the point of fanfiction? Anyway, it's hilarious! I've been laughing like crazy the whole time. I had fun. I can't wait for more shenanigans. I'm actually thinking it'd be hilarious if he pops his wings to protect himself when Kacchan fires at him.