Reviews for A Belly Full Of Fire
Mr.Fallen chapter 5 . 2/27
~ahhh~ I love this story. The writing is superb and the plot is on point. Too bad this will most likely never be added onto. Tis a shame, such a rare genera too.
Ashen Author chapter 5 . 2/17
Very funny story, and I'm sorry people are giving you crud about it. Thanks for writing this, it's been a laugh!
Persephone reader chapter 5 . 1/17
This is very fun, please continue writing.
jacobwhatif715 chapter 5 . 12/5/2021
you shod do more
Zerac chapter 5 . 12/2/2021
This shows promise and has already been hilarious.

I completely agree with your sentiment, this is fanfiction, and if people want to read the original then they can just do that.

You can change something as fundamental as adding real dragon clans to the universe without things changing. Directly or indirectly, that would have an effect on the circumstances on which the story is built and things are going to be different.

So many story changes so little of the original that you might as well just be reading the original instead. Making it a rather pointless read.

I like where this is going, and i hope you will eventually continue it.
1amSc0ot3r chapter 1 . 10/23/2021
I like how different the dialogue and even story is to Canon. Most of the stories I've encountered copy the dialogue pretty much word for word, the same goes for the slime incident set up. But here, even if it was only slightly different, like bakugo being unconscious, it's refreshing all the same. I also like that many of the set-up was simply skipped over and summarized, as we've all read it dozens of times over. All in all, I like your style of writing :D
Nightwing15 chapter 5 . 10/1/2021
I would love to see Izuku chomp the Nomu. Just. Also I love this story. I find your style of humor hilarious and I LOVE IT
ojaswas67 chapter 2 . 8/30/2021
remove questionable.. your humor is best
godess bubbles chapter 5 . 8/22/2021
lol I loved it when we saw Aizawa lose his shit and actually laugh! I really lie this story, I'm looing forward to the next chapter if you come back to it!
Uncle Dork chapter 2 . 8/21/2021
I like super-sassy shouta
hyacinthspark1235 chapter 1 . 4/25/2021
Oh my.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/20/2021
I enjoyed reading this.
SunYiJie chapter 5 . 4/19/2021
Ahhhh i love this so much. This might actually be one of my favorite bnha fics ive ever read, and I was so sad when I got to the end. Great writing and hilarious story. Thank you!

I realize you haven’t written for this in quite a while and seriously no pressure to continue it, I completely understand. Just wanted to let you know you would absolutely have one faithful reader for it :)
ClownDeMierda chapter 3 . 4/13/2021
Nooo, the dragon ship is on the same route of the titanic, and I see an iceberg. Oh man
ClownDeMierda chapter 2 . 4/13/2021
"Crime is temporary, drip is forever" - thoughts on versace jackets