Reviews for The Wise God and his Foolish Students
IMPRATICAL chapter 3 . 12/27/2020
the way you decided to handle explaining changing two very important plot events of Summer's death and Raven leaving is shockingly immature and shortsighted. You've essentially changed two defining events for both Ruby and Yang, explained it away in two sentences in an authors note, and think that's just a good thing? Unless you intend to expand on this in the story properly, that's absolutely the wrong way to do it and it's frankly insulting and lazy. Yang and Ruby would be totally different characters because of this, and I'd bet that you've done nothing to actually change them.
trollpatrol117 chapter 14 . 10/5/2020
Interesting chapter. Dark, but interesting.
Asumodeus chapter 2 . 10/1/2020
should have ripped Ironwood's arm off
hellfire45 chapter 14 . 9/28/2020
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 14 . 9/24/2020
Well got dark.

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/22/2020
God it's disorienting reading this and listening to September, I've got good vibes coming in while I read about a poor boy know that he in essence is nothing, that even the primal soul is not present for his passing, just a form of conscious energy dissipating to the void.

W a c k
Lilcrafter chapter 14 . 9/23/2020
Chap 13 and 14 had me emotional bro. I thought i wouldn't like this story with all the other gods in here, but i was proven wrong. Keep it up!
Greatazuredragon chapter 14 . 9/21/2020
Well, that was depressing.
Jack the Sparrow chapter 14 . 9/21/2020
Damn...
emoryjmorrill chapter 14 . 9/21/2020
Great chapter once again. Well worth the wait.
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 14 . 9/21/2020
If he has three names on the Leviathan Axe, then who are the other two?
TekamanBlade chapter 14 . 9/21/2020
Wow.
Just wow.

This was unexpectedly amazing. The previous chapter felt like it had jumped a shark. This chapter very much did not.
Amazing work!
Eyolf chapter 14 . 9/20/2020
i saw the update. i got all happy. i saw the title, i got the foreboding.

and just fuck, thats a feel storm right there.
hawkeyestratos1996 chapter 14 . 9/20/2020
damm that was sad.
Brave2000 chapter 14 . 9/20/2020
amazing! glad to see a new chapter. keep it up!