Reviews for Dreams of Blue
gginsc chapter 6 . 12h
I will admit I went directly to the last two chapters. I wanted to know if they lived. I am sorry to read that the world was so uninviting to them that they chose to move on. I love that they are happy at last. Poor Harry was Hermione's only true friend! What a shame.
Lady among the trees chapter 6 . 9/17
Oh sweet lord. This brought tears to my eyes! I LOVED IT!
so sorry for my late reply my dear... Was quite caught up in so many things...
sunshine.katz chapter 6 . 9/14
Beautiful. You did a lovely job in interpreting and building on Lewis's concepts :) I particularly liked their hair! And, of course, meeting with some of the other inhabitants - such a joyful reunion.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This was wonderful, peaceful and full of positive energy. It was lovely, the idea that after all struggles people can be compensated with an ideal world its uplifting. Wonderful way to finish this story. Someday they will meet the rest of their friends and enjoy this together.
HGRHfan35 chapter 6 . 9/13
Bugger, I was not logged in.
That was exceptionally beautiful, thank you so much for writing this. I can only hope and wish….
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 6 . 9/13
Thank you again! I enjoyed your take on heaven and all the faith, hope, and love it entailed. :-) Hugs to you! HG4eva
Ditte3 chapter 6 . 9/13
Beautiful.
jennifromtheblock65 chapter 6 . 9/13
And I thought it was over, but I much prefer a happy ending I hope you are safe on your side of the world. xx
ZoeyOlivia chapter 6 . 9/12
Oh so well done! I’m still aching for poor Harry who lost his sister in all but blood, but oh so glad she gets to be surrounded by those she loved and Fred! Oh Fred!
zoesheppard chapter 6 . 9/12
I see Lewis' influence, but you imitated more brilliantly than my skeptical mind thought you could. That's not a criticism, it's a complement. Well done. And thanks for the story!
This was so so good!
jperks chapter 6 . 9/12
I loved this! Thank you so much for the epilogue.
JuliSt chapter 6 . 9/12
I want to believe :) What a paradise to come home to, so many loved ones to reconnect with. Love how Draco's horse took a place of honor, his mother is with him too. Hermione has loved ones too :) Fred remains his same playful self as does Sirius, lol. Love all of the other cameos too, especially Dumbledore's words and attitude. Beautiful writing from a beautiful soul!
Miss Ivy Kitten Wonder chapter 6 . 9/12
This is utterly beautiful, thank you!