Reviews for And Now For Something Completely Different
Elena chapter 27 . 9/26
Please update! This is the best fic I've read so far!
l chapter 27 . 9/8
one of the most intriguing and well-written stories out there... such a loss it's not go na be updated probably ever *sigh*
you are amazing, thank you
I haven't been obsessed with a story for a long time, but somehow you managed to keep me reading ever since late last night. This is perfect. The plot, the flashbacks, the characterization, the friendships, everything. I enjoyed it so much. :)
Efrancart chapter 27 . 3/29
Another of many pleas for continuing. Fantastic work.
Leifi chapter 27 . 3/21
This is one of the most captivating (and well-written) fanfics I have read, and I must know the rest of the story. Won't you please update?
desnoir chapter 27 . 2/23
After having been out of the HP fandom for years, I've recently got caught up in it again. I read this back in the years when it was still regularly updated and enjoyed it a lot back then. Reading it again now, I still find it very enjoyable.
The change between past and present works very well, and the scenes are vivid. And reading it now, it's actually quite nice to see something that only follows canon up until GoF.
Molly chapter 27 . 10/30/2015
This is great fic. I would love to see it finished.
Maya chapter 27 . 10/5/2015
Hello, I just wanted to tell you that I really like this fan fiction and I know you haven't updated since 2005 and its 2015 so yeah 10 year difference. But if your out there somewhere know that people like your work and they need you to update. Thank you.
Hellascape chapter 27 . 9/30/2015
Wowowowow
Yoffee chapter 27 . 6/5/2015
I know this story is old, but if she ever get the whim, it's worth finishing. It's one of the best fics I've read in a long time. I love the alternating time period of chapters, and I desperately want to know what happened to Ron and Harry, where they are etc

I started reading this fic knowing it wasn't finished, and that it probably never would be, so my sadness and yearning are my own fault lol. I just wanted you to know how much I loved it
Austione chapter 27 . 5/20/2015
Fantastic story. Really good writing. Sad that's it's unfinished but have loved reading it. The characters are so good.
missmaddiej chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
DRAMIONE! : - D
j-jip chapter 27 . 1/25/2015
This is a really, really fantastic story. I know it's been over a decade since this has been updated, but oh, how I wish I could read more...
johanna chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I love this story. It's unique and unlike any thing else I have ever read. I adore how you write Harry and Ron. There were truly times you had me laughing out loud because some of the things they said were things I could totally see them saying in real life. Thank you for not making Ron a jerk. I hate it when people do that to him. One of my personal favorite moments was when Ron was telling them about color coding his notes. I just about lost it I was laughing so hard! Thank you; of course as many others have said, your witting is very well done. My only complaint is that at times you could have made it clearer when we are back in present time, but still you pull it off brilliantly. Another thing i really like is how believable the love story is; I don't like it when people fall in love like in the first two chapters and the whole rest is meaningless fluff. So all in all I praise your work. Please up date! It would make my day :)
Nachney chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I've read this story about four years ago, and it's still one of the best things on here. nothing more to say. Pretty please please update? Or, at least make an author's note and do tell us what were you planning for this fic. You know, a quick summary of upcomig events or something. Anything!
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »