Reviews for And Now For Something Completely Different
I know it's been like 12 years but will you ever update ;-;
PLEASE UPDATE
poppins8 chapter 27 . 1/1
AHHHHH This story is so perfect. Just utterly utterly perfect.
Elena chapter 27 . 9/26/2016
Please update! This is the best fic I've read so far!
l chapter 27 . 9/8/2016
one of the most intriguing and well-written stories out there... such a loss it's not go na be updated probably ever *sigh*
you are amazing, thank you
Guest chapter 27 . 7/15/2016
I haven't been obsessed with a story for a long time, but somehow you managed to keep me reading ever since late last night. This is perfect. The plot, the flashbacks, the characterization, the friendships, everything. I enjoyed it so much. :)
Efrancart chapter 27 . 3/29/2016
Another of many pleas for continuing. Fantastic work.
Leifi chapter 27 . 3/21/2016
This is one of the most captivating (and well-written) fanfics I have read, and I must know the rest of the story. Won't you please update?
desnoir chapter 27 . 2/23/2016
After having been out of the HP fandom for years, I've recently got caught up in it again. I read this back in the years when it was still regularly updated and enjoyed it a lot back then. Reading it again now, I still find it very enjoyable.
The change between past and present works very well, and the scenes are vivid. And reading it now, it's actually quite nice to see something that only follows canon up until GoF.
Molly chapter 27 . 10/30/2015
This is great fic. I would love to see it finished.
Maya chapter 27 . 10/5/2015
Hello, I just wanted to tell you that I really like this fan fiction and I know you haven't updated since 2005 and its 2015 so yeah 10 year difference. But if your out there somewhere know that people like your work and they need you to update. Thank you.
Hellascape chapter 27 . 9/30/2015
Wowowowow
Yoffee chapter 27 . 6/5/2015
I know this story is old, but if she ever get the whim, it's worth finishing. It's one of the best fics I've read in a long time. I love the alternating time period of chapters, and I desperately want to know what happened to Ron and Harry, where they are etc

I started reading this fic knowing it wasn't finished, and that it probably never would be, so my sadness and yearning are my own fault lol. I just wanted you to know how much I loved it
Austione chapter 27 . 5/20/2015
Fantastic story. Really good writing. Sad that's it's unfinished but have loved reading it. The characters are so good.
missmaddiej chapter 8 . 3/28/2015