Reviews for Belladonna
EviColt chapter 16 . 7/18
Guhhhhh! I always need more of this story. Ana makes me so happy.
Quinnmarie chapter 14 . 6/23
I hope to find out what the dream is about soon. It sounds interesting. I also can't wait to see what McGonagall has Ana do to make up for the dreadful. Good chapter!
Raven that flies at night chapter 14 . 6/23
Oof is her mom petunia? Anyways I loved the chapters. They were amazing.
Raven that flies at night chapter 12 . 6/18
I want to know who her parents are. Also I just found this lovely gem of a fic that you have also written and have fallen in love with it.
ScaredyCheshireCat chapter 12 . 6/17
really cool chapter!
EviColt chapter 11 . 6/15
Meep! So cute of Ana and Freddie. They’re adorable. Although the twist of the chamber is going to make things rough. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Quinnmarie chapter 10 . 6/2
Sweet chapter. I like that Ana wanted to turn around but didn't. I think it shows she's not heartless. She's prideful but not heartless. Thank you for writing.
24goalie chapter 9 . 5/29
Absolutely love this!
EviColt chapter 9 . 5/29
I love that Ana is definitely a very chill Slytherin compared to many of the others. Her moral compass is on track for sure. I’m so happy you posted another chapter! I cannot get enough of it. I’m so excited to see this story unfold and I already have some guesses on what might happen in the future of course, but I can’t wait to see if I’m right or wrong on any of them.
EviColt chapter 8 . 5/29
I am legit obsessed with your story and can’t wait for more chapters to come out! I gobbled up the first eight chapters, I swear.
AndrAIa Blitz chapter 5 . 5/25
I love their banter!
AndrAIa Blitz chapter 4 . 5/25
I hate Flint, he's such a jerk! I'm guessing she's not going to do well in the game now and it's all his fault!
Quinnmarie chapter 8 . 5/24
I love the interaction between Ana and Fred. Great chapter! Thank you for updating.
AndrAIa Blitz chapter 1 . 5/19
What a great first chapter! Very interesting character dynamics!
Axarell chapter 7 . 5/18
This is one that that’s always bothered me. Like I get that it’s suppose to be a kid thing and Gryffindor’s win. But I always felt that those last few house points were cheating. I can see why lots of people from other houses disliked Harry too.