Reviews for Belladonna
Raven that flies at night chapter 24 . 9/13
Yeah girl go and listen to lupin. He knows what he is talking about. Please go talk to Fred.
remifoster1313 chapter 24 . 9/12
Lupin giving Ana boyfriend and General life advice is the best thing ever. I absolutely adore Lupin, and I’m already so in love with Fred and Ana, so this is just adorable. I also like how Lupin was disappointed at the end, and Ana did feel some guilt because of that. I hope we’ll see an Ana and Fred reunion later, because I want to see how it all goes down with him and how George reacts if he finds out. Super excited for the next chapters!
EviColt chapter 24 . 9/12
When you learn the lesson that sometimes you need to be the bigger person and apologize for your actions. Can’t wait to read the next chapter!
It's very nice
NatalieLynn chapter 23 . 9/6
Wonderful story so far! I look forward to reading more soon.
highwayblues1 chapter 23 . 9/5
wow I love this! an interesting plot and it's well written too, can't wait to read more.
Littlecosma001 chapter 23 . 9/5
Oh no that made me sad :(
EviColt chapter 23 . 9/5
My feels on everything! Oh teenage heartbreak is always so sad. I’m just curious to see how they reconcile in the end. I can’t wait to see what goes on now that Ana just had her first kiss where Fred most likely SAW it. Ughhh, here comes the drama.
Raven that flies at night chapter 23 . 9/5
Oof. Poor Fred. I am glad she gets along really well with lupin.
Quinnmarie chapter 23 . 9/5
I really like this story. I devour the chapters as quickly as I can. I am always eagerly awaiting the next one. I love the way you write Sev and Ana. Lupin is like cannon. I truly love this story. thank you
remifoster1313 chapter 23 . 9/5
Oh my poor sweet babies. I like how you don’t characterize the Slytherins as completely evil. Like, Montague seems like a perfectly decent, respectful boyfriend (besides the fact that he kissed Ana without her consent—that was a little iffy.) Also, so much drama! How is Fred going to react to this? How would George react if he found out? I’m so excited for the next chapter, and I can’t wait for Fred and Ana to have a conversation about where it all went wrong.
remifoster1313 chapter 22 . 9/2
Ugh, I have been waiting for some more Audra and Lupin interactions. I feel like she could have a relationship with him the way Harry does with Sirius, which would be made all the more interesting because of her parentage (if I’m reading this correctly and am right about who her parents are, which I’m 100% sure I am, she seems to be more in touch with her mother’s side than her father’s, although she has her fair share of mischeviousness too.)
Also, I wonder how Fred is putting up with all of this. Poor guy must be completely heartbroken. I feel like all of this was just one big misunderstanding (maybe he and that other girl were going for a study session? I dunno, but I think it was a misunderstanding) but it’ll be hard to redeem herself in George’s eyes. I can’t wait for the next chapter, and I’m hoping we’ll see more of Ana and Fred soon!
EviColt chapter 22 . 9/1
My feels on everything! Oh teenage heartbreak is always so sad. I’m just curious to see how they reconcile in the end. I can’t wait to read more.
Raven that flies at night chapter 22 . 8/30
Ooo I am so excited to see where this goes. I do hope she starts talking to Fred again. I fell like he went into some sort of state of depression.
Raven that flies at night chapter 21 . 8/24
Ah man this is torturous. I want to know what happens next.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »