Reviews for And it Ends
GREAT ENDING
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
great story :)
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Aaawww! That was such a sweet story! I've always wondered what happened (Namely between Gohan and Videl) at The Lookout.
ResistanceKnight chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Very good. I liked it.
GohanSSJ2x chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
great story i loved it
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Ahh! More! Where's the sequel! Great stuff! Good job!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
This was spectacular! Realistic, not overly romantic (just perfectly sweet), and well-written. I enjoyed reading this a lot. Thank you for a wonderful read. :)
6481 chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
one of the few i liked! no.. sorry i loved this one-shot.
NOIP chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
kool!

lov it
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I love this fic...these kind of fics are great!

Love,

TJP
Noc007 chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
This was quite an interesting read. Well done!
Draconian Elflord chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Hello. THis is the Draconian Elflord speaking. You gave me a nice review for the story "Just your Everyday Bastard ," and when people give me nice reviews, I usually click on thier link and see what sort of stories they've written. And I thought that this one is just great. Suprisingly, Gohan/ Videl seems to be a little more rare of on this site, which I think is a shame. I really think you did well, especially with the characterization of Videl. It seemed very on the mark. And I like how you have Gohan an a little shy and nervous, I think he's often overheroized. All in all, a very good fic. Very enjoyable. Hope to se more of your work soon. Again, thanks for the reveiw.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
It was so sweet, it made me want to cry. It was also verry funny. Keep on writing fics.
samurai-lapin chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
this was really good. i like how u kept it on how ti was in the show, but u also put their thoughts and what was going on during the buu fight, it made it great.

samurai-Lapin ;p
beady chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
i like much! you should do a sequal! or not. this is realy very good