Reviews for I Never Wanted To Be Your Enemy
1derland pixie chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
Good story!
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 7 . 1/9/2006
whats up with Farf? who is Nagi resuced by? update more soon!
artemis347 chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
cute! i love it! nice job!
Princess Sin chapter 7 . 10/21/2005
hey, why have you stopped. i was just getting into to the story. i must say that bit about schuldig putting presents at weiss door and their reaction was just too funny. if you continue i hope you calm farfie down he's getting scarry. but i like the parring you had schu come up with. you should go with it. mainly because i rather like those pairing. anyway, great story

so far please think about updating.
mamawar chapter 7 . 8/31/2005
oo, very much liked! it's really good! UPDATE soon please. (though, since it's been 2 years since you last did, I doubt you will... ;.;)

UPDATE please!
Nekosune chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
Awsome! Please update soon! _ Here, have a cookie!
Emi1988 chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
CUTE! FINISH IT!
weiss kittyn chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
GYAH~~! How could you just LEAVE it like that? I don't know when you last updated, but this is a great fic so far~! PLEASE update soon? *bribes with pocky* onegaishimasu?
The Chaotic Ones chapter 7 . 8/9/2004
Nice! update as soon as you can please! we LOVE this lots! though Berserker/Bombay? not unless its an NCS thank you very much! More soon as you can because we want to see what happens next.
The Chaotic Ones chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
nice, we will finish reading it later, but so far it it very very good.
solbi chapter 7 . 6/22/2004
WAI! Please, please, please continue! *takes out a dollar bill* maybe George will help convince ya! P
Sabby-chan Yaoi Fan chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
THis is good Update soon.
ShuChan92 chapter 7 . 5/12/2004
ah! I just love this fanfiction it is so COL
dont change a thing... and how do you do that B?
Vault 713 chapter 7 . 3/20/2004
Please update please please please...i wanna know what HAPPENS TO NAGI! pllease! *pupy dog eyes*
xPockyNoMikox chapter 7 . 1/4/2004
I like it a lot! Omi and Nagi are so cute together! School fics always make them seem so innocent... I kind of forget how young they are when they're assassinating people. And you actually make Schuldig likeable in this! Hope the next chapter is out soon.