Reviews for Bridging The Sky
Guest 16 chapter 9 . 9/24
Wait Hold on Wasent Xander/Marx Married to Azura/Aqua? and not Flora? or im a missing something.
Marengo227 chapter 9 . 9/20
This is a great story so far! I’ve had lots of trouble properly characterizing Hinoka when I write, but your writing portrays her so effortlessly that I’m honestly jealous. The flavor you add to the world also really makes the story shine. It’s curious that you use the Japanese names of the characters, but certainly not a bad thing.
Guest 16 chapter 7 . 8/7
Its funny how that both Ryuoma & Takumi have send Elise to her death in Conquest. Takumi durning the Cheve Reballion & Ryuoma Durning the time that Elise was deadly ill.
Consort chapter 7 . 8/6
While I have no problem acting to help a royal- or anyone, I'll have you know that I'm an adult man with a job, not a princess.

I think my favourite little detail is Hinata having Fury. Made into what could be a genuine plot point since Hisame's personal ability is Calm. Alas, without Hinata or Kagero to raise the boy then I fear that that particular struggle may be his to bear alone.

It is saddening to see the waves of impact left by this war continue to ripple in so many ways. The destruction, the death and embitterment... I suppose that is the reason we do not love war.
ScorinVoidseeker chapter 6 . 6/13
The chapter went well with the tensions between Hinoka and her family taking a sizable portion and the hunt taking the better. I honestly think Zero is better with other pairings instead of his... strange one with either Kamui, but I see how it works well in progressing plot and Hinoka's character development.

The hunt was quite the climax in Marx and Hinoka's relationship. It also did well in bringing other plot developments and tension between kingdom's.

I did not notice mistakes, but edits never hurt.

So looooong. Farewelllllll. Till we meet againnnnnn. Twoooooo Moooonths Froooooom now.
Agent of Chaos 112 chapter 6 . 6/12
Well, bummer about the hiatus, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Anywho, this chapter was rather enjoyable. It did a good job of underlining the careful balancing act hinokah must do with the two Nations, and Xanders own hypocrisy, which lead to this very outcome. Oh, and is per conquest's standards... Corrin ruins everything. All in all very good chapter, between the quality of the writing and advancement of the narrative.
Scorin chapter 5 . 5/28
Good job on the chapter. I truly enjoyed the ceremony as it seems to have been well written and much time was spent researching. You should know your efforts were not in vain with this being one of your best chapters along with the beginning fluff and ending scene
Agent of chaos chapter 5 . 5/28
Awesome work as always. Curious to see how it proceeds from here.
Code Live chapter 5 . 5/30
Hm...might have wanted to see the killing a bit more in detail. It was too short for these dumb bastards... But anyway, good chapter. I really like all the tension going on with the characters, and the way Hinoka gets more used to Marx/Xander.
Consort chapter 5 . 5/27
A small XB2 reference?

Ah, I see you're a man of culture also.
Scorin chapter 4 . 5/21
I think this chapter may move the story into M category but then again I am not sure how ratings work. Anyways I have followed your story for awhile and realized I have forgotten to review. Your idea is quite good and actually deals with the consequences of the path chosen. I look forward to later chapters
Serves them right... Nohrian scum. Might have been a bit quick for my liking though... And I wish to have seen it myself... Bah.
At any rate, awesome chapter. Real conflicts, a show of dissidence among the nobles, and a show of support by the people of Shirigassi... Keep up the great work.
Consort chapter 4 . 5/21
Not often I see such good post-conquest works. And strangely enough, you just managed to make Hinoka ride down the street naked, causing Xander/Marx to execute a troublemaking commander, without either dropping out of character. Crazy.
Aylatha chapter 4 . 5/21
Overall, I really like your story, but there are a few things that puzzle me, and that I would like your input on.

First of all, why is Leo crown prince? He only becomes king in Birthright because Camilla refuses the crown, so female succession seems to be a thing in Nohr.
Secondly, I was a bit surprised to read of Hoshidan tombs and coffins, as the Japanese are known to cremate their dead and bury them in urns.
And lastly, it seems odd to me that Hoshidans think homosexuality is something odd as opposed to Nohrians - Europeans weren't exactly the tolerant sort back in the day, whereas Japan has been open-minded about sexuality for quite a while, as far as I know.
I don't want to come across as nagging, I would just like to know why you made those decisions.
Code Live chapter 1 . 5/14
Gods, I love this! I really love the fact that this explores beyond the ending of conquest, where we get to see the consequences, and all that tension instead of that “oh everything’s fine” shit and stuff.