Reviews for Loki, the Undying
Natalie Rushman chapter 5 . 6/15
Lol. Loved the reunion.
Natalie Rushman chapter 4 . 6/14
I like Cassiopea, I find her interesting in this chapter. I'm curious how this is going to go down!
Natalie Rushman chapter 3 . 6/7
The plot thickens! Can't wait to see wtf is going on here! lol ;)
Natalie Rushman chapter 2 . 6/6
Looking forward to seeing how these characters all intertwine!
fan girl 666 chapter 6 . 6/1
not looking foreword to the anger Loki is about to let lose for the Asgardian items he found
fan girl 666 chapter 5 . 6/1
i'm booing Tony for his cheap shot at the end but can't wait to read the reunion
Natalie Rushman chapter 1 . 5/29
Love the way your working this out!
SummerMistedDragon chapter 6 . 5/25
Whoa
microscope chapter 6 . 5/24
Wow wow wow I love this! Absolutely love it. I look forward to more soon ?
DocDouche chapter 6 . 5/19
Dude, I love this so far. I can't wait for the next chapter. Also who's death was the saddest in Infinity War? I think it was Sam's as he died/faded to ash, no-one knew and Rhodey came along asking where he was. Because everyone else had someone witness their death, I felt Falcon's was the most tragic.
MidnightLokilover chapter 6 . 5/17
Ahhhh, so im supposed to be annoyed, aggravated, and angry with Cass...? Perfect, also im VERY ANGRY WITH HER...officially don't care about ANYTHING that happens to her ..heh heh...

Honestly? Wouldn't mind if Loki just stabbed her. Im currently rooting for that.

Ugh, speaking of Loki...HE NEEDS A HUG ALL THESE FEELS I HATE IT... :'(

*MEGA THUMBS UP*
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 5/17
Awesome chapter! I like the Loki characterization and personal growth. I did like Tony's and Loki's conversations and I hope we get to see lots more of that. Still liking his connection with the cat. :D :D
xXCinderzXx chapter 6 . 5/16
huh. you can't use the minus sign things... so that last reviews spacing died...
xXCinderzXx chapter 6 . 5/16
I can just see him crashing into the Sanctorum with Hulk. Once Stark's in the building, he's just going to be screaming his head off at poor Loki, while Bruce would be likeTony! Chill! He's okay now! He helped Thor destroy their sister!"
"HE KILLED HIS SISTER?!"
"I making it difficult because he's Loki. Obvious smug tone.)
"You're not helpiCAN'T YOU SEE WE'RE NEXT?"
"Tony it'sNO IT'S NOT."
Rowanoak chapter 6 . 5/16
Another great chapter! Thanks for writing it. Looking forward to seeing how they take Thanos down...