Reviews for The Cactus and the Toad
duj chapter 19 . 12h
For a given meaning of revive, perhaps not. Then again, one can't torture the dead. And the person in question probably has some unreachable targets of ire whose torment would nicely fill an empty hour or so...
Fangirling! Wow! That was the most awe-inspiring description of Azkaban I've ever read! I'm kind of ... quiet right now. Also those last punchline sentences were - just - wow! I wasn't expecting that. Wow.
no-name chapter 18 . 8/13
it's getting quite dramatic :-) keep going!
Mystical G Panther chapter 18 . 8/13
Dun dun duuunnn, loved it :D
Cant wait to read more!
duj chapter 18 . 8/13
Is that the root and soul of Azkaban - the reason it was built exactly there? Or did Azkaban come first, and that artefact was placed later?
Son of Whitebeard chapter 18 . 8/13
creepy veil and I wonder if Moody's erratic moods come from his azkaban training stay
plutoplex chapter 18 . 8/13
Wow! That is fascinating.
BlueWater5 chapter 18 . 8/12
I like the idea of the aurors having to experience Azkaban. Great last line.
PiffyEQ chapter 18 . 8/12
That is so interesting how that magic could reach Severus within someone else's mind.
FitzDizzyspells8 chapter 12 . 8/9
I love this chapter. I fully subscribe to the theory that the moment in King’s Cross with Dumbledore was in Harry’s head. Every single Harry Potter fan (including me) always gets a bit teary-eyed at the “just because it’s in your head, doesn’t mean it’s not real” line because it obviously speaks to the world of fiction, but I think, on a more basic level, it does imply that the moment is, in fact, in Harry’s head.

I also loved the writing here: "Severus could see Alice’s fingers clutching at the mud, her teeth clamped down over a protruding root. The wood had splintered beneath her bite."
I Love This Story! Neville is so interesting and I hope someone out there CAN answer those questions for him! Also for Hermione! And I'm so glad she stood up for herself like that!
JJFan chapter 17 . 8/6
Very thoughtful chapter.
JJFan chapter 16 . 8/6
Severus is an excellent tactician. BTW, thank you for proofreading. So few authors bother at this website; it’s a relief to see proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
JJFan chapter 6 . 8/6
I am disappointed that the Healers at St. Mungo’s basically warehoused Frank and Alice.
JJFan chapter 2 . 8/6
To quote Spock, fascinating.