Reviews for Napster
Hwang Mira chapter 3 . 7/17
I have always imagine a story where Hermione find the calmness whenever she was with Draco. You just made my wishful thinking come true. Thank you for your story.
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 3 . 6/14
Just stumbled across this for the first time - it was super cute! Thumbs up :)
Valery Hlinka chapter 3 . 6/11
WOW!O_O That was fantastic story! It is something unique and full of tenderness, compassion and warmth. Thank you for this amazing piece of writing!:)
I'm looking forward to updating of your particular long-awaited story!;)
EStrunk chapter 3 . 5/30
Great that Pansy was ahead of him and had the address ready. Loved Draco's attempts to deal with Hermione at the reception. Of course - the voice thing is so simple and obvious. Babbling Draco was fun too. So happy they found each other.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 5/30
I was a little confused here because in the last chapter you mentioned Pansy sleeping in "their" bed and I thought Blaise and Draco were in a relationship. By now I don't think they are. I am fascinated that Hermione can tell it isn't him and then can tell that it is. Her emotions over her parents break my hear.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 5/30
I love when the Muggleborns get a joke that the Purebloods don't. Great twist on the name Napster. Actually makes way more sense than the original. I also love angsty Draco. The successful new business is fun too.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 5/29
That was very sweet, I like a Hermione that is a bit fragile sometimes.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 5/29
Aouch, poor Hermione
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 5/29
It’s sad how without magic, professional cuddling can easily be abused...
emdb chapter 1 . 5/28
Great job! I haven't been this excited about reading dmhg in a long time but this was really original. I think extending the last chapter into 2 could have given you more room to expand on how the characters are feeling, and would have made it seem less rushed.
What a nice story!
Beautyhorse chapter 1 . 5/26
love it! Idk who you had read this ff before publishing but I disagree with them. Having read dhr ffs for many years, I have come across terrible ones, ok ones (those 2 are the most common so I can't read ffs as much as I would want to) good ones and great ones. this ff is part of the good/great ones category. It's not too detailed nor long but still gets you to know the characters and to fall in love with their connection.
A
mhcalamas chapter 3 . 5/21
I liked it :) thank you for sharing!
mhcalamas chapter 2 . 5/21
mhcalamas chapter 1 . 5/21
Interesting...I’m going to keep reading because I’m curious. The writing is well done, btw. :)