Reviews for The Final Horcrux
ZianaSue chapter 20 . 8/19
I agree with your sentiments about the Hogwart's houses. However, I will always wear my Slytherin status with pride.
ZianaSue chapter 18 . 8/18
don't forget the snake in Severus' dark mark called Harry dragon kin.
ZianaSue chapter 8 . 8/17
what do you mean by "biro"? or is this a typo?
ZianaSue chapter 6 . 8/16
no GH-7 means the 7th horcrux was created at godrics hallow. aka Harry is the 7th horcrux.
Lorde Shadowz chapter 10 . 7/10
I just love that poem; always have. Thanks for including it!
HoneyBear84 chapter 38 . 7/3
Loved it
PowderPink73 chapter 38 . 6/19
This was so good. A gem of a story. Harry and Severus were perfect, OOC in a way but still exactly as they should be. Thank you for sharing this work with us.
This was one of the most astonishing fanfictions I have had the pleasure, nay the privilege to read, I loved the flip it on it's head approach with making Dumbledore the protagonist, would love to know what happened to him in the end. And THANK YOU for keeping Fred Weasley alive.

But on a more Sirius note...when my friend had introduced Snarry to me it felt wrong, the age difference between the two was staggering, but eventually it grew on me.

TFH could have rivaled J.K herself!

Yours with great admiration,
Sean Burrows.

TFH could have rivaled J.K herself
Yours with grea
1996bowman chapter 12 . 3/23
This amazing reminds me of a song i one heard. Its called 'Forgettable' from Project 46 (feat. Olivia). Its so amazing and sad at the same time.

I just started reading this story and i can't put it away. It really touches me. I absolutely love the way you write and how you describe Severus his feelings and Harry his feelings. Thank you for writing this!
Pixie8859 chapter 10 . 3/17
This is making me cry. I never cry at Fanfiction. Love this story though.
sassykitten1701 chapter 38 . 3/7
That was a wonderfully written story, absolutely loved bummer reading it over the last couple of days!
DONE394 chapter 25 . 2/15
Please open an enormous can of whoopass on Dumbledore...
DONE394 chapter 10 . 2/15
Ronald deserves to be sent out to Lord Voldemort or at the very least have his entrails strung across the room... I was raised to believe that everyone has the right to live their life as they see fit, within the confines of the law.
DONE394 chapter 9 . 2/15
We Scots are not all drunks by the way. I was born in Glasgow and I haven't touched a drop of alcohol in 14 years (as of the 17th of next month... ironically enough. I consider myself British more than Scottish because my passport says I am British)