Reviews for Confessions of Stone: Undoubted Love
Suckadick chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
It sucks balls and it being several years later you should be ashamed.

Just kidding, I didn't read it.
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I don't believe you just finish the story on this way!

He will still being this kind of ghost?

How you are mean! hahahaha

But, after all those complains, I would say that I loved the story!

Congratulations, you deserve even being this mean girl!

Kisses
A.Miles chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This is my favorite out of all of them. I like how you have Minako struggling with her love.
The-Cursed-Daughter chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
A-MAZE-ING! I am stupified!
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Nicely done. I had a similar idea of the senshi getting to talk to the stones of the shitnneou in my fanfic. Will read the others when I get a chance.
Through Darkness chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Well. I've finished all four now. And I must say, personally I find Minako's most touching. I find it interesting. Ami has forgiven, and Makoto seems angrier then Rei. Very interesting, what time can do, hm?

_

I enjoyed them very much, they're quite beautiful.

Through Darkness and Light
Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
so sad but then a touch of happiness at the end. good job.
SlipperyLiz chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
These stories are a very original way to have the senshi and the Shitennou talk things over. Your personalizations of all the characters was very accurate, something that doesn't occur often enough. Will you write more along these lines?
Vchanny chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
That was the best! I will have to go read the other three now _ You're a very good writer. Keep writing fics!
Vbabe1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Bravo! I loved it! do write more!
Mystik Surreality chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
That made me cry. That was so sad, and yet so brutaly honest. I love it.

I know, I know, I shouldn't read sad stories about my fav. couple when I'm already depressed, but I can't help it. *sniff*

Wonderful job, friend. Wonderful.
neoqueen chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
hey i'm reviewing for all 4 of the confessions of stone so i don't have to write 4 diff ones. these were good truly good. they were sad and touching. i luv general/senshi fics.
zilla girl chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
I like how you made her show the other side of love.

Zilla
Blue Quartz chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
For some reason this one struck a rather deep cord with me, out of all the three fics of yours that I have read this one seemed deeper, to me at least. Not that the other fics weren't good, they were very good in fact but this one was the best. Same with the emotions and keeping them in character. Perfection! Please write more _-