Reviews for Confessions of Stone: Always Love
WriteyouCleverGirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I love it!
The-Cursed-Daughter chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
DavisJes chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Beautiful. It would be nice to see a full story of the senshi and the shitnneou getting back together some how brought back.
Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
no hate in this one. hmm. that was interesting. i thought rei would have been the spit fire. the accusing one. lol. oh well.
teelillies chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
awe, so sad. jadeite and rei are definitely a great couple. their love will be for eternity!
firesenshi chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Interesting take on the angle of the stones in the manga and the Barazuishou. _ I always wondered about that too and inspired me in many ways. How I wish Naoko Takeuchi just emphasized on that in the later arcs.
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
*Tear* *Sniff Sniff* That was so beautiful! You should write a fic about their past lives and make it show Jadeite's desire for Rei and show how Rei refused and let there be a night of a ball or something, where Rei can feel it in her heart that Jed is her one-and-only! Hey! I can write something about that! Wooho! Oh yeah, I LOVE your story! ~Lauren
GoddessOfWar101 chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
I Realy Loved You'r Story.
zilla girl chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
This is my favorit so far but I love the other ones just as much they are so different and neat.

Isabel chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
This story is very touching.

You should write some more on it!

You really caught the romance and angst between this very interesting couple.

I'm a big fan of the general/senshi romance thing. Would luv to read more of your stories!
thescientist chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
beautiful indeed! very beautiful! as well as angsty. however the angst goes well with the subject at hand...this is actually quite sad. its just how you wrote the dialogue and of what rei said to him. she's so stubborn sometimes but in here she was able to admit some things. i think you've kept her very well in character here. you don't make her totally crude and unaccepting towards jadeite but rather inbetween!

so i guess the generals don't really come back? and they're just phantoms from stones? ::sighs::

i guess that's just how life is sometimes. awesome job writing and do continue! :P happy writing
Blue Quartz chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Very cute! Again wonderful emotions and Rei was in perfect chracter to boot which sometimes makes these romantic fics sometimes hard to write. I love you ficcys so much and I want to read more, so please contuine to write more fics like this one! _-
Katrina S. Forest chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
This was a sweet story. I like the way you captured just the single scene here, with Rei and Jadeite reading into each other's minds as they did, it was almost kind of eerie. I think using their names a bit more throughout the story could help, but this is just a minor thing. Overall, I enjoyed it; you're a pretty good writer.