Reviews for Confessions of Stone: Smiling Love
more please
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
MORE MORE MORE please
A.Miles chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This one was sweet. I think I enjoyed the first two the most but this is still wonderful.
The-Cursed-Daughter chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
GREAT...AGAIN!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Nicely written.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
aww i so love this fic, and this pairing. damn those people who made him a female while translating! (in my country in the sailor moon series ziosyte is a female). i mean those two are perfect for each other. _ he's like the perfect person to melt ami's barriers away. _
SailorWednesdayMercury chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Very sweet tear-jerking boo hoo sadness kind of sweet!
mooneasterbunny chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
nice
elianthos chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I read it some months ago, before signing in. And this story has been engraved in my mind since then. It's short, poignant, and beautiful. I like all the four installments of the series, but I have a soft spot for this, due to the pairing.

I really like the way you portrayed Zoi and Ami here. Just as I'd imagined them in such a situation.

Chapeau to you for such a good story.
S. Wright chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
I've only read a few fics that have attempted to examine the Senshi's past relationship with the Generals.

I enjoyed reading this fic because of the way you drew out the emotions of the two characters. Your style was not cluttered, the dialoge was seamless and I loved the portayals. All in all, this was very good.
whitney5678 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
that was so sweet. i was crying at the emotions.
gallivi chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
m...that was nice and sweet in a blue sort of way. thanks for infusing A/Z pairings with a memorable fic.
M.J chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
*sigh* how ramantic...ahem... keep writing it's great :)
Brooke chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Lovely piece. Thanks for writing it.
Gears chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Oh write more! Oh I hope everything turns out happily ever after. everyone lives together forever happy things...sorry Im a big sucker for those endings...Im also a big sucker for ziocite and ami pairings. Write more soon Im gunna go find the other ones now! Ta!