Reviews for Confessions of Stone: Waiting Love
JBubbles chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuute! Super cute fic! And an adorable closure for them.
A.Miles chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Wonderful ending to the set of stories.
The-Cursed-Daughter chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I absolutely love this 'series'! AMAZING!
DavisJes chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Beautiful.
Through Darkness chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Aw damn sappy man...now I feel happy gooey inside...

Through Darkness and Light /x\
Beginnings chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Beautiful, beautiful! Mako/Neph is the one couple that to me seems the most vague of the four. I think this one is my favorite of the four. I love reading their stories because I start to see more of their personalities that seem to be barely touched in most shitenou/senshi stories. It's like, authors avoid writing about this couple because they don't know know them very well.

Your other stories in this series were just as lovely!

Rei/Jade's interlude interestingly contradicted my typical idea of what Rei's reaction would be. I thought she would definitely through a tantrum or shoot fireballs or something. I like how you portrayed the tempermental Rei in a different light.

I love Ami/Zoi's because they are currently my favorite couple! I've read several stories similar to this, and the authors seem to draw the same conclusion with this couple... a sense of hope. Their endings are usually not as tragic or filled with angst as the others, its usually completed with calm, tranquility... and hope.

I think Mina/Kunz have the most tension. Because Kunz plays the silent,strong while Mina is the complete opposite. Of silent that is (not the strong, she is strong). Definitely feeling the tension.

So I know this is a few years after you've posted this ficlet, and you probably aren't as interested in SM as before, but I just got into this whole senshi/shitenou mode and so I'm reading their stories like crazy! Just wanted to let you know that you write beautifully and keep up the good work!
Tenshi665 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
MAKO-CHAN AND NEPH-KUN FOREVER! (smiles) I love that pairing. Neph-kun is so handsome... *blushes* Did I just say that out loud...? OOps. Well... um... Yeah! I loved this! Make more for others too! Ami-chan and Zoi-kun! Min-chan and Kun-kun! Rei-chan and Jed-kun! Yay! Fun for all! *way too much sugar in me* I LOVED THIS!

Arigatou!

Tenshi665-*
Magician chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
*claps*

I'm not going to say much, since I'm horrible at reviews, but this is a marvel!
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
This is cute! I like it the idea is simple and sweet. A great combo I like your works! I hope you do more like this!
jupiterhime chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Aw! That's real sweet. Great story.
zilla girl chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Is there going to be another chapter? I hope so becase that was really good.
Tigeress Moon chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
You should write a story. I love this couple
Yavanna chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Hi...words can not express my feelings when i finish reading the 4 stories...they are write and full of love, sorrow...and hope...so i hope you can make a new chapter with a happy ending...would you?

Yavanna
Blue Quartz chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Aw! That was so cool! You explored a wide range of emotion on both sides in one short ficcy! I love this fic so much and I just can't wait to read the rest. Keep up the good work _-