Reviews for Being Dead Ain't Easy
Guest chapter 23 . 12/8/2018
I thought kaiba was going to just ask yugi for help his attempt to get yami yugi on the phone was pure genius and soooo hilarious! Loving this story!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2018
such an interesting and creative premise
Kittona chapter 37 . 9/1/2018
this story was awesome! it was a really fun read; thank you so much for sharing!
serenity129 chapter 37 . 7/27/2018
the start was sad but in the end it is a good story
Masked Hero - EastAzure chapter 37 . 3/16/2018
you may never see this but know you have really helped me in a tough spot. I've been feeling down and knowing the first season crews gone. hit me hard when I saw the new vrains season. All my memories. now I go around on here and read the best ff's to make it feel like there still here. Your story is the greatest so far. Seto and joey feel so real. THANK YOU
Jessica chapter 37 . 1/10/2018
Wha?! That's it?! I'm glad they at least got a kiss in but they still haven't resolved their relationship! I really enjoyed the journey and the premise of this story. As frustrating it was to see them dance around each other, I did like the pacing and it was refreshing to see Kaiba come to terms of his feelings quicker, at least subconsciously. I loved all of the dialogue, both internal and external. I've said it before but you really captured their personalities well. I especially loved Joey's comments and slights regarding Kaiba and his unstable everything! Lol...but seriously, aside from the humor, I connected with the emotions evoked because of this film: Kaiba's guilt and self-loathing for what happened, Joey's fear of disappearing. This fic was everything and I hope you get inspired to write more, even if it's not Seto/Joey. *sniffle* but really, you have talent and I truly hope you have more work, preferably with a little more relationship closure! ;) thank you for sharing!
Jessica chapter 23 . 1/9/2018
That last conversation...whoa. Got me right in the heart. Bakura is still sketchy but you gotta love him.
Jessica chapter 21 . 1/9/2018
*tear* the feels! Must read on!
Jessica chapter 20 . 1/9/2018
If I was Joey, I'd be yelling at Kaiba for pushing me through even before the laptop! But we know where his feelings lie so it's crazy but sweet.
Jessica chapter 16 . 1/8/2018
Yami Bakura does not disappoint! Unfortunately, Joey has to pay for it spiritually...But good for you sticking to your guns! We can only ponder what revelation Yami Bakura had about Joey's predicament...(side note speculation- will Joey be sealed to Kaiba's crime scene trench coat? ;p)
Jessica chapter 14 . 1/8/2018
Kaiba being creepy sentimental?...totally canon! Lol...I love Joey's reaction as well ("ewww" "chuck it"). Totally glossing over the connotations of why Kaiba was being sentimental. As humorous as the whole story is, I appreciate your ability to maintain depth in what could be a cute, simple haunting romance but has good character development and action. Now onto Bakura's!
Jessica chapter 12 . 1/7/2018
I like your characterization of Yami as well. While he empathizes with Yugi, he still has a long way to go empathizing with others. But at least Joey finally found someone else to interact with, even if it got a little violent at first. Lol
Jessica chapter 11 . 1/7/2018
Okay, I feel a little bad for Kaiba...lol. He's already stressed as it is and then you insert Joey. Oh man! But now we're getting somewhere! What insight will the other-Yugi provide now that we know he can see Joey?
Jessica chapter 10 . 1/7/2018
I'm loving the intrigue-does Kaiba really see/hear him or is he just that intuitive? What makes Joey visible? What gives Joey the power to move things?
Jessica chapter 8 . 1/6/2018