Reviews for Being Dead Ain't Easy
LoweFantasy chapter 37 . 8/17
*sigh* so good. . Now to go make a Kaiba sim...
Starshinesoldier chapter 37 . 7/9
Love this story! I remember reading this years ago.
Evilkitten3 chapter 37 . 5/6
This story was really interesting! I'm not generally one for Seto/Joey, but I suppose I'm not far enough in the series to be making that call, really... anyway, nice job! _
animedolls chapter 1 . 3/30
NOOO! JO-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYY!
AmmyChey3X chapter 37 . 3/16
This was an amazing fanfic! :D :D
I first heard of it on TV Tropes as an example on 'First Person Smartass' and immediately decided to check it out. This is both awesome and hilarious and I can really imagine Joey haunting Kaiba~! :) Tristan not being able to see or hear Joey after all this is kinda sad...but it's a mostly happy ending so that's still good! A sequel would be awesome, but leaving this as it is is also great since I think the ending wraps everything up really neatly. :)
An000nymous chapter 37 . 2/25
Oh my goodness, this was amazing! Especially for a first time! It all flowed rather naturally and I rather like how it ends with Seto and Joey being awkward friends. And I loved the whole Joey turning into Red Eyes and you know, there are a lot of really good things about this that I just can't list them all! Please keep writing!

...On another note... does this mean that when Seto dies, Joey does as well? Or does Joey permanently becomes Red Eyes? Just a thought.
jj chapter 37 . 2/6
re read still love tho i forgot how the first chapter was hard to catch but i still love it
Guest chapter 37 . 10/4/2015
uuuuu I just read now and you re great in writing this storyy! awesome!
LoweFantasy chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
Ah, get's better every time I read it. *goofy grin*
Mandy chapter 37 . 8/9/2015
This was a great fanfic in just about every way. I'm not a huge fan of yaio, but because you were such a great writer and I found the story compelling, I stuck with it. I'm glad I did!

You took Joey's voice and made it perfect. I also normally don't like fanfic FP POV's either because it's so hard to get the essence of a character. Sure, you made Joey kind of your own character in a way, to cater to your story, but you kept his voice and his essential character traits like loyalty, for example. That's really cool and what makes it work so well.

My fear was that Kaiba was going to get unbelievable, but you did the same thing and he was a believable, realistic, totally wonderful character. Not to mention you kept the less major roles, like Yuugi, the gang, and Bakura in character. It's impressive!

The only thing I can really critique it on is that I felt there was something missing in the Joey-Seto relationship. It was developed fairly well, and despite my issues with yaio I accept it for what it is. However, it felt like there was a missing puzzle-piece (no pun intended). Something that obviously wasn't very crucial, but still should have been there. I can't pin-point it, but I think it may have something to do with when we find out that he was dreaming about Joey. Was that massive, obsessive guilt? Or was that Kaiba's way of missing Jory? Or what?

Anyways, great story!
jj chapter 37 . 7/13/2015
i really didnt want it to end so soon that was great i loved it love loved it to excellent job
AmethystUnarmed chapter 27 . 5/3/2015
Holy frig... I'm tearing up at one of Tea's friendship speeches... Your writing skills may be too much for this world
AmethystUnarmed chapter 26 . 5/3/2015