Reviews for Dandelions Today
Double chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
i love the conclusion to the story. it is so sweet. keep it up.
HIdaka chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
THAT WAS SO CUTE I love it RanKen is my favorite couple
you are great!
Kaylie chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
AW!Fluffiness! This story was so cute! Good job!
sammie chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Thats a really great story! I love the details you wrote on showing feelings, your a great writter! But I really think you should work on the yaoi part more, you know spice things up. After I readed your story now I think aya and ken are cute couple. Good luck on furture stories...
Nekocin chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
_ Some stuff don't even make sense. Actually...I'm not sure if it's a PWP. Because I thought the lemony side would have been longer and more detailed _ ::smacks own head:: _ ARGH! Don't mind me. I've found too many lemony stuff or rather PWP stuff and skip the graphic. Though this story wasn't that bad, it's luckily not really THAT long and THAT detailed _ so I like it anyways. Ran's answer was rather unexpected, I mean... 'since forever and stuff' so I guess people DON'T have to be THAT obvious _. Nice work!
Zeto chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
I don't care if it had plotholes or loopholes the size of the moon! I liked it! So take that! _ It was really WAFFY and cute.
Li chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
hahaha! _ not even a bit lemony.. ) just a light touch of lime... _ anyways... even though it was a bit OOC of Ran... it was still a great fic. VERY romantic.. _
Hele chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
I think limey...KenxAya! KenxAya! That's so myfavourite pairing *does the yaoi fangirl bit for a while* great fic, btw. And slightly pwp. But that doesn't matter . So long as there's Aya and Ken...And such a pity they're gay...
Sanshikura chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
It's ...well ...alright, alright. I like it. A lot.
Rika-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
Wah! ;_; The first fic I've read in -weeks-! *sobs* And it was sweet, like...lemonade - err, no...make that a cocktail with a slice of lime in it. _ ; Well, you tried your best! *hugs Windy* And I'll hand it to Ken for being so brave and doing all those things to Ran in public. This needs a lemon sequel! o

And I'm no yaoi freak! I'm a yaoi monkey! _
LittleIsa chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
FWEE! I love it! I'm sorry to took so long for me to review! I loved your story so just keep writing, ok sweetie! *HUG HUGS* BAI! I'll email you soon once my friend is gone! _
hyperventilater chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
'the picture after that puzzle was completed was a very beautiful one' - very true. Did you make this up yourself? If you did, one thing I can say, sheer genius. And I love the ending. Absolutely beautiful. I never thought of April as a month of dandelions. Now that you mention it, I think I've been too oblivious to colours for a long time. Longer than should have been anyway. Actually I'd always thought Ken's world would be full of colours. Vibrant colours. And Aya's would be gray. And white and black. Ah, directions. Is this a one-shot? If you ever intend to continue, send me a line, k?
Draconsis chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Ah~! Kawaii! Very nicely done!
kami-chan1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
*happy gasp* XD *glomps* Wai! Windy-oniichan, that was a wonderful ficlet and yes, twas limey! Lemony, erm... it could have been that had to gone father, but I think it was great the way it was! i wuv a compliant Ran and a Ken on top _~ thanks so much for the dedication and I hope you get over that nasty writer's block! *huggles* ja!
FireKat chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
aww i don't care if it was a pwp- it was very sweet - i love the yaoi girls at the shop- that was too funny! ooh and dirty yohji- we must never forget dirty yohji- i lo~ve him! more YxO? please? _~