Reviews for Escape
Stacey's Universe chapter 12 . 6/17
Omg!
Who could be sending dementia? I thought voldemort controlled them... But he's too far gone away to do it so who knows... Who's gonna defend themselves against them when the golden boy can't even feel happy... Oh boy
geekymom chapter 12 . 6/17
Awesome chapter! Thinking of the chill in the air, made this heat bearable. hehe
mizzrazz72 chapter 12 . 6/16
Who's breaking and entering now?
Rei chapter 12 . 6/16
Oh, no! Was that dementor?! I can't wait for Harry and Voldemort reunion... please make this happy ending... even if it will be a (and hopefully it is) long story. Keep it up author! I love this series...
laravv chapter 12 . 6/16
Ooh, will Voldemort teach DADA to be close to Harry but no one knows?
Would be amazing :)
Sadonne chapter 12 . 6/16
omg omg omg
Klover Parker chapter 12 . 6/16
*screams at cliffhanger* I love this fic! Gimme gimme more!
SlytherdorAnna chapter 12 . 6/16
YAS PLEASE! Go back home Voldy! Harry needs you as much as you need him ;) Hopefully the Dementors won't make Harry ill again :(
Gurgaraneth chapter 12 . 6/16
Aww tom harrys feeling ur pain to come home now why are tge dementers at the castle who sent them or why have they come
I feel like if Voldemort decides to just not come back, Harry will sort of change into someone more emotionless/ruthless just to not have to feel again...
LeviJaegerEren chapter 11 . 6/13
I feel bad for Voldemort. he is going so much as is harry both deserve something good! Thank you for the chapter Author it was wonderful and sad!
mizzrazz72 chapter 11 . 6/12
At least Harry feels safe to talk it out. He didn't talk about the new baby.
geekymom chapter 11 . 6/11
Wonderful chapter!
Gurgaraneth chapter 11 . 6/11
Poor tom u need a mind healer to help u now that u have a whole soul nd emotions harry will never give up on u so u better show ur self to harry wen he next comes back
SlytherdorAnna chapter 11 . 6/11
Oh poor Harry and Voldy :( Voldy is completely misunderstanding everything and has no idea how to deal with his conscience :( I hope they will run into each other at Destrian's grave soon :)