Reviews for Spiritual Successor
Shini Kurogane chapter 4 . 7/7
Somehow, I think that sometimes Shido is too kind for his own good... Looking forward for the next chapter!
ChaosDestruction chapter 4 . 7/7
And now, things REALLY get interesting.
kingpariah chapter 4 . 7/7
ooh, a new chapter.

(nods) yeah. the little details, or transition chapters can be a bit difficult sometimes.

seeing spaghetti as origami's fave reminded me of the triple date where she eats shido's food. all the food looks good, though i had no idea what 'borscht' was, then i looked it up, and i could see kurumi liking it.

whoa! thats a scary flashback!

oh boy. kotori's sorta okay, but shido... i cant believe you actually did that. (taps chest) that hurt, just like how it hurt the girls.

(smirk) "Guardian of Severity, Camael." nice.

kotori is doing her best, but she against tohka here.

(sighs). memory visions. always sudden, always troublesome.

man, origami is in the middle of nowhere!

hey its milly! (confused) making a what face?

whoa! shido got lungs!

mio and ellen in a friendly hug. if thats not AU, i dont know what is.

(exaggerated spit take) both of them?! (cough) holy! now thats a twist! she has two husbands! usually its multi [wives]. (laughs)

from the Tohka-chan fanon "Genesis" to the official "Deus". either one fits cuz mio's smile is divine!

whoa-ho! look at shido taking charge. man, shido has a way with words. made tohka do a 180.

in canon, the loyalty aspect of ellen would make her sympathetic if it werent for her battle lust against the protagonists. love triangles everywhere! (snickers)

even if harems were made legal, i think most people would keep to one lover deal.

this is an interesting end to an arc. very open like. so that means yoshino or origami is next,right?

signed,

kingpariah
Tokusatsu Universe-MHR chapter 4 . 7/7
- *Seeing the Favorite Foods* Stop... you're making me hungry again.
- Well that explains things. Thanks
- *Ahem* you're in danger remember.
- *Seeing Shido get killed* ...Oh please... *Crosses my arms while smirking*
- Kotori goes on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge!
- Now another Spirit vs Spirit.
- *Seeing Shido alive* See I knew it. *Looks away chuckling*
- Kotori wins KO!
- Reverse harems... Cool.
- That's a good history lecture I had in awhile.
- You got guts Shido.
- Yes let's talk like civilized folks.

I forgot Kotori's favorite food. I know Tohka's is Kinako Bread and Yoshino's is Gyudon.
Shini Kurogane chapter 3 . 6/4
Maybe... cake for Origami? Looking forward for the next chapter!
The New Unknown chapter 3 . 6/2
I like that you decided on having Maria and Marina in the story.

What are the three Pillar's? That you decided for Maria and Marina, how are they connected to the Sephira?

I like the idea of Maria having the Pillar of Creation and Marina having the Pillar of Destruction, to represent the two opposite.

I have a question for you about the Tohka in your story.

I like the start or development of Shido and Mio's relationship.

Ooowww... things are getting interesting, I wonder what's going to happen next.

I wounder who will win, Origami or Tohka, but I think I have a good idea on what will happen.

I wonder if it will happen to Kotori.

Anyways great chapter, I can't wait for what happens next.

Also I have some questions for you that I don't want to put on the review.
kingpariah chapter 3 . 6/1
(wide eyes) whoa! [three] updates! is it my birthday?! maybe yours? (laughs) well, its [someone's] b-day out there.

(actually reads start notes) (silent pause) (burst laughter) oh! my! god! (still laughing) it actually [is] your B-day! congrats!

the arusu are in play! yay! whats the name of the third pillar? ive never heard of the pillars.

awww mio! poor shinji and friends.

kotori has healing and shido has nullification. (smirks) of course they do.

oh? saya seems to know something.

younger twin - wait, what? (imitates shido) i am very confused!

awww, how cute. mio meeting shinji. shinji got lucky mana didnt get mad for having a strange girl in the house.

the group got lucky with that ticket.

(snickers) i see mana has regained her a-cup angst. and after she finally got over it too. (grins)

(laughs at shinji's nosebleed)

(blinks) oh. wow. i was so busy laughing at shinji i missed the part where it said shinji was a bit away from the girls talking.

shido's fave place in the city? gee i wonder where that place is. (smirk)

mu... i feel sad for kotori. (sniffle)

(tohka appears) oh bleep!

origami too?! More bleeps!

(the girls fight, and cliffhanger happens) even more bleeps!

good lord that was a shocking ending!

wow. (grins) this chapter was something else.

heres a cake to celebrate your big day. (hands over your fave cake)

signed,

kingpariah
ChaosDestruction chapter 3 . 6/1
And here it begins...

Also, happy birthday!
Tokusatsu Universe-MHR chapter 3 . 6/1
Been awhile since I seen you.

- Oh yeah, Inverse Tohka is here. *Que dramatic music*
- Seirei Abilities? What is this Marvel A Live? *Chuckles*
- What else can Shido extend to purify or silence?
- You know with all these powers, they could form a good Avengers team. *Chuckles*
- Crap Princess is closing in.
- Yay flashback on Mio's pasts!
- Well how lucky Mio.
- Ice Cream... I'm craving for that now.
- You might be wrong on that Kotori.
- Ah we're under attack.
- What the... Origami?
- Just when things start to get even more worst? Fantastic. *Sarcastic*
- *Stares at Kotori's sacrifice* ... Damn
Jakomadara chapter 2 . 5/22
Short Review:
This is better. Go on.
Jackie Avocado chapter 1 . 5/17
So, this went off with an epic start!

The backstory behind the first Spacequke was heavy stuff, god damn.

So, the changes to the world in the story were everyone in the new generation gets magic powers is inspired by The Asterisk War, I don't really care for that series, I think it's really bad, might make a parody fic of it though. I like what you did to change the world of Date A Live, it makes sense that the Spacequkes would change how humanity functioned on a somewhat mystical level.

Also, I can't pass up on this. You have officially made almost every girl...EXTRA THICC!

A shame about those back problems though.

And Shido finding Mio instead of Tohka, oh boy, this going to get spicy fast.

Excellent first chapter!
The New Unknown chapter 2 . 5/10
That was an excellent story, I like it very much.

I enjoyed the touching reunion and I loved the mysterious beginning.

Keep up the good work as I'll be cheering for you.
ChaosDestruction chapter 2 . 5/6
And thus, the bad guys have shown themselves, well, kinda. Anyway, it was nice to see that touching little reunion, and that flashback? Equal parts cute, and equal parts hilarious.
The New Unknown chapter 1 . 5/6
Well that was an excellent story, I loved it.

I have some questions for you and some I can't put up on the review due to might accidentally spoil it for everyone.

Why did you decide on making Issic and Ellen good?

If all the girls busts are bigger, I wonder how big Miku, Mukuro, Rinne and Yuzuru's will be.

What does Tengu City look like?, because I don't understand about black arrow with kanji.

Looking forward to Rinne and Mayuri making an appearance, and being in the harem.

Also what colour is Shinji's hair?

Anyways I have more to talk about, but won't say on this review due to spoiler's.

Keep up the good work by the way and I'm looking forward to reading chapter 2 when I have the chance.
Shini Kurogane chapter 2 . 5/5
Mio is 27 years old... Uh, how does that work again? And good chapter! The villain seems really interesting. Looking forward for the next chapter!