Reviews for Goddess of Victory
MalfoyDiamond chapter 24 . 50m
this trilogy and the darkness one are my favorite fics at the moment. I absolutely love all of your stories, and these two were exactly ehat I was hoping for. Thank you so much and please keep on writing!
dramonie1028 chapter 24 . 1h
I'm glad you aren't letting a stupid review stop you writing your updates are what keep my week going and I'm glad one bitter person isn't ruining it for the rest of us.
werdan chapter 24 . 2h
I love this story :-D every chapter is exiting and I can't wait for more :-D
StormWitch19851 chapter 24 . 2h
Great chapter! Thanks!
Alytiger chapter 24 . 4h
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Mme.Snowwhitepink chapter 24 . 4h
I am sorry to read that you recieve such review(s)!
And I back up your statement.
I read a lot stories of different fandoms and I always search for new ones, but when I dont like a story for whatever reason, I simple quitt reading and thats it.
As reader I can offer constructive critic or simple praise an author for his/her work, but to simple be cruel to a writer is stupid and respectless. This people are idiots and I am glad that you stand above such nasty and ignorant comments.
Keep on doing your thing! You are a great writer and I love your stories as do so many others!
Grovek26 chapter 24 . 4h
Good chapter
booklifeforlife chapter 24 . 4h
Yessss you embrace that Darkness Hermione cause you’re a badass Blol and idc what anyone says each of your stories have had a awesome Dark quality about them but other than the darkness they’re all different. You da bomb lol keep locked butt and taking names and making everyone else happy with your awesome author skills
Dutchess of the Depraved chapter 24 . 5h
I realize I may be a bit biased because I adore your work but I can't imagine how ANYONE would feel justified in leaving a hateful review to anyone, especially you. You are absolutely correct in saying the appropriate thing to do of you don't like a story is to leave it alone and find another one. I wouldn't dream of being nasty to someone who gives their free time to create a story that they share for free. I am so glad you don't allow those rude people who do that to have sway over you. You tell exquisite masterpieces that are enjoyable from beginning to end and I feel like I can't say thank you enough.
clarkfan325 chapter 24 . 5h
Great chapter. I'm glad that Draco is healing well and I'm curious to see what happens next.
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 24 . 5h
It is great that Hermione and Draco are not going to be arrested and taken to Azkaban. It helps that they had most of the truth on their side. Thank you for this chapter!
Not Romeo's Juliette chapter 24 . 5h
I’m enjoying reading your story - sorry about the bad review. Why say something mean? Be helpful or close your mouth.
Nichole87 chapter 24 . 5h
aweome chapter! I cant wait to see what happens next! To see if Kingsley lets them go
burungmalam chapter 24 . 6h
I'm starting to really like Tonks in this story, but now I'm worrying what will happen if/when she learns that Voldemort is still alive and if she'll suspect Hermione. I want them to become friends!
anaanibas chapter 24 . 6h
I'm happy the story is not over yet. 3
It felt that it might come to an end, but I'm glad it's not.
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »