Reviews for Goddess of Victory
btwdaniella chapter 36 . 9/8
you should continue with more dark hermione and draco!
Erimenthe chapter 36 . 9/7
I am so glad that Hermione listened to them and let Ginny go so that her hands were clean in that regard. It was definitely better to have the Ministry take her down so there was no doubt. I do like that someone finally accepted that there was a different possible meaning to this "prophesy" about her ruling the world.

I do feel a bit sorry for the twins and their brothers about how their family fractured and all, but I'm glad they still are friends with her and at least have some family left that they can lean on to deal with everything as well as their business/work. If only the others had just kept their heads and realized the biggest screw up happened because of Dumbledore and backed her.

As much as I want it not to have happened, I don't know if her mother and father not being attacked would have led to Hermione and Draco being where they are now. Voldemort did do the horcruxes after all so it would still have been as it was in the beginning and if she'd been raised in that, she might have been too different from what she is to accept muggles/muggle born etc., as she did being raised by them for 11 years.
meijkej chapter 36 . 9/5
Great story! I enjoyed every party and every chapter!
lozlol chapter 36 . 9/5
Epic story! I love your writing!
Pg. 394 chapter 36 . 9/4
I loved these stories. And I love a good Dark!Hermione. I saw earlier that you were talking about a collection series to wrap up loose ends/questions from your previous works. Personally I would love to see more from the Unbreakable story; it's one of my favorites and to me the big confrontation btw harry, ron and hermione seemed a little opened ended and unfinsihed. Also... this story: who gave the eagle feathers to Ollivander? To me that part of the story felt like foreshadowing. I initially thought Voldemort gave them to him until you revealed he was imprisoned for the bulk of Hermiones life. It just seemed like the person who gave the feathers knew they would be going to Dramione and I'm curious as to their motives and identity.

Thank you for putting such great content out in the ffn world. I devour everything you write and an update from you always makes me smile because I know I'm in for excellent writing with a clever plot. Much appreciated!
CNova chapter 1 . 9/4
Wonderful pair of stories! I like how Hermione wasn't as dark and she was focused on her and Draco and their relationship over everything else. Thanks again for a great readI look forward to the new stories you're working on!
twitchie1990 chapter 36 . 9/4
I am very excited for the next dark story you give us. I'll be eagerly waiting for a notification from fanfiction
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 36 . 9/4
I love how this tale ended! And to think, no one was any the wiser that a prophecy never existed. I am glad so many people have moved on and are living their life after everything that came to light and that Wizarding Britain did not fall into another war. Thank you for all your hard work on this story and for sharing it with us!
MotekElm chapter 36 . 9/3
fluffy
Ashley Booth chapter 36 . 9/3
this story was amazing and I've enjoyed reading.
You are such a great author. Your storys are always so well put together. Thank you so much for posting the stories you caime uo with cau st se they are amazing. :D
Nichole87 chapter 36 . 9/3
awesome ending!
AussieSweet chapter 36 . 9/3
Thank you for the story! I just wonder - did Hermione share her findings about that prophecy with the other order members? They still are under an illusion that it existed...
SlyTwiHunter chapter 36 . 9/3
I can't believe it's over!

Your GoV stories have been such a pleasure to read, and now I don't know what to do with my time anymore..haha. I love that they were able to get their happy ending (I'm a sucker for them too), and I think you tied it all off quite nicely.

Your stories are the epitome of Dark Dramiones' everywhere, take pride in that! Thankyou for taking us on this ride with you, it's one I'll experience over and again, for sure!

Thankyou, and well done. Xx
elena.valentini chapter 36 . 9/2
I really loved this two stories, thanks so much for sharing
2,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »