Reviews for Bound by Trust
Lyta Halifax chapter 6 . 10/20
Haha, you know, later that day, after I mentioned to you that in the US, we tended to call the item of clothing "bodysuits", I went to a UK fetish retailer website, and of course they had a whole section of items listed as "Bodys". Leave it to us Americans to complicate it needlessly.

I also really appreciate the time and effort you took to explain how Victoria has access to all these great heaping gobs of cash. Part of me felt it was unrealistic, but then I remembered some of the really rich kids who went to school and college with me, and yeah, they were just as spoiled and over-monied as Victoria; sometimes worse.

Thanks for the shoutout and plug! I had a lot of fun working with you on this particular chapter, working out Kate's motivations. This is where we get into some meaty, psychological motivation stuff, and Kate is just a suppressed volcano of hurt and urges behind that super sweet face. It's not that she isn't honestly sweet, but...there's more layers to that. And then probably more sweetness at the end part. Like a pie...

Cant wait to read the next one!
Lyta Halifax chapter 5 . 10/20
Yipe! I forgot I hadn't been commenting here, even as I gave feedback on the drafts!

The two favorite things I liked here was the reminder that hey, yeah, the world is still going around them, past Sacrifice-Chloe, and Max is still dealing with that shit, and other characters are around. It breathes in detail and life into the world of the story, as opposed to feeling like it all somehow takes place in an unrealistic bubble.

ANd of course I adore the misunderstanding. Ah Goddess, the number of stories I've heard where people new to BDSM make those sorts of mistakes and have to learn from them. So again, your treatment of the subject matter is both tasteful, realistic, as well as erotic!
tur1823 chapter 6 . 10/13
Good to see an update for this. In addition to the bdsm premise, it’s good you set it after the sacrifice chloe ending. I know max isn’t the main focus but I hope she remains a part of the story.

Time for Kate’s revenge!
defragmented1992 chapter 6 . 10/13
Yes! You're back. LOVE THIS! KEEP IT UP!
Grim T Reaper chapter 6 . 10/12
Welcome back. Very nicely done, it'll be interesting to see how Kate handles this. Though I think she should tell Vic about her situation with her mom and aunt, those are issues that need to be dealt with.

I'm just waiting for the scene when Max walks in on them and finds them in a situation like this, and see how she reacts, heh.
Blackadder261 chapter 5 . 9/8
The mention of pleasure and *pain*. Uh Oh, this could get somewhat loud. Great to read anyway...
tur1823 chapter 5 . 6/21
Amazing chapter! I loved all of it. Wasn’t cool for Kate to blow off Max but I loved that scene they did.

The aftercare part was hella sweet and even a little fluffy. Keep writing!
Grim T Reaper chapter 5 . 6/21
This was hot, very nicely done. Hopefully Kate will be ready for the pain part of her training, though Vicky will be careful i'm sure. :P
Lyta Halifax chapter 4 . 6/4
Heyee.

So I already liked this chapter in the beta format, but you definitely did a great job "softening" some of the attraction edges. Feels much more natural this go around. And again, I'm really enjoying how "realistic" this is. Trust doesn't happen overnight, especially between two rivals, one of whom hurt the other quite deeply. And that is one of the things I increasingly adore about this, is the emotional interplay and interaction. Knowing that there are going to be mistakes made in the pages to come, because thats what happens in all relationship, despite their nature. :)

Cant wait for more!
Blackadder261 chapter 3 . 5/29
As much as this isn't normally my side of the fandom to take an interest in... it's not half bad. And the idea of KATE being the Domme. That is a neat touch.
Erica111 chapter 4 . 5/27
I dont know if im risking my account being deleted but im gonna say it anyway

THIS STORY IS MAKING ME WET!
tur1823 chapter 4 . 5/27
Still loving this story! You have a good eye for detail in your writing and clearly some knowledge of the lifestyle. Keep at it mate!
Grim T Reaper chapter 4 . 5/27
Another good chapter, i’ve never read that comic before, never even heard of it. This was a very nice way to start kate’s training, and her reactions where very in character, shy Kate is adorable, lol. the only thing missing was vic giving her a gentle hug once they were both naked as a way to help Kate feel more comfortable being naked, oh well, there’s always next time :p
Lyta Halifax chapter 3 . 5/17
I've been bad about reviewing, so my apologies for this! But I'm really enjoying this! It's nice to see you inspired and enjoying what you are doing, and you've got a great story going on here. Kink and erotica are always nice, but they are best when they are in service to a good story, and I think you definitely have a good, compelling story going on here. Especially in the shadows of the game and the "Sacrifice Bae" ending.

Looking forward to seeing how it goes from here, although honestly I know at least some of it already. But that doesn't mean I can't wait to see HOW it gets there :D
tur1823 chapter 3 . 5/12
So into this story! Bring on domineering Kate.