Reviews for Human Being
Deb838 chapter 7 . 5/30
Interesting story, I enjoyed for sharing.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 7 . 5/13
That was a nice ending. I especially liked her pre-coffee confusion with Lanie. LOL Castle and his expensive gifts. I would say they are both lucky.

As always, Janet, thanks for writing and sharing with us.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 6 . 5/13
Ah. All the awkwardness was adorable. And the he just cuddled with her before taking it further, wanting her to be clear headed for it. And I liked that she agreed to be his girlfriend... officially.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 5 . 5/13
I’m happy to see their little arrangement expanded into a semi partnership and growing friendship. Book party for Heat Wave release. I like that. She should definitely attend. Kate always needs Lanie to give her a kick in the butt. I’ve always found it interesting that Beckett is such a great detective/investigator but she easily misses things right in front of her, especially when it relates to Castle.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 4 . 5/12
I like how he got her to let him shadow her for “research”. I buy his reasons for being there, wanting to do something that matters. But we all know he’s also there for her. Great chapter. Apologies for the delay in reading and reviewing. I was planning on reading with each update, but real life got busy.
AngelLonginus chapter 7 . 5/9
Great story!loved this flip version from Being Human. Also, there is something very sweet about reading about Kate’s first time making love. I loved it. Thanks!
TORONTOSUN chapter 7 . 5/8
Good ending for Kate. The flowers are a nice touch.
Copop chapter 7 . 5/8
Aw, what a sweet surprise gift for their 6 months. Imagine what the one year will look like?!

I have to say, I wouldn't have liked roses - I am one of the few people who don't like them. But it's the thought that counts, right?

Thanks for this wonderful journey :)
lovemycastle chapter 7 . 5/7
ah, we need an epilogue to the epilogue! ha! but I loved it! btw, just happen to see on the news a segment on romanticsex robots while doing dishes... they are hoping to make market eventually for caregivers but for now you can pick your favorite features for your sex robot. so, I hadn't even thought of this concept until these a u's but I don't watch much t.v. Castle was only show I watched by some circumstantial fate and was hooked. now I just read castle fan fictionbut hubby said they have been around awhile. I had no idea...
acertainzest chapter 7 . 5/7
This was awesome Janet, I can't even decide which of the two versions I liked better, so I'm really glad you did both of them :)
blodi52 chapter 7 . 5/7
Amazing story! Congrats and thanks!
blodi52 chapter 6 . 5/7
Wow! But having sex with androids must be gross!
skater1263 chapter 7 . 5/7
Wonderful job, as usual :) Your stories are always a joy to read!
sKyoKun chapter 7 . 5/7
I'm not sure I commented on the previous one. Both these stories were great ! Really liked the concept. And even if the base story was the same they are very different and interesting (I would be sad in a world like that ... )
I sure hope that there was a ring ON her cake (in could be dangerous ...) ;)
Castlelover777 chapter 7 . 5/7
Great story! Loved it! I can’t wait for Rick as The Bachelor! Thanks for continuing to write wonderful stories in the Castle universe!