Reviews for Moments Passed
CileSuns92 chapter 20 . 2/10
Oh, this story just about destroyed me and put me back together. A rollercoaster of emotions! It was so beautiful to see glimpses of their shared past, their inside jokes, how they grew up together. It was inevitable indeed that they'd end up together, especially with such a tragic story in common.

I love the way they went back to being best friends immediately after the crashed wedding, but also how different it was this time around. Also, the presence of a tiny Alexis added that pinch of magic to the story that made it even better! Yay for their pod bond!

Thank you for creating this parallel universe for us, it was incredible!
helensorrento chapter 2 . 11/25/2020
I have read this story so many times and still love will always be my favorite.
eneas chapter 20 . 9/18/2020
Great story.
helensorrento chapter 20 . 9/9/2020
Love this. I’d be happy to read many more chapters.
helensorrento chapter 4 . 9/8/2020
I keep coming back to this story. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read it.
CKL chapter 20 . 12/24/2019
The characters are so great! Why not do a sequel to this story? I think it could be fabulous!
CKL chapter 20 . 12/22/2019
Awesome. Wish it could go on and on A.
captain-katecastle chapter 20 . 10/24/2019
i loved this fic so much
pherman015 chapter 20 . 9/22/2019
Aww, I love this
helensorrento chapter 3 . 9/22/2019
I can’t possibly tell you how many times I’ve read this will always be among my favorites.
Heather Hall chapter 20 . 8/22/2019
Without a doubt, my new favorite Castle fic.
Heather Hall chapter 3 . 8/21/2019
Phew. I should know better than to harbor even a sliver of doubt that you would do right by my loves.
Heather Hall chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
Oh dear goodness, this is a new level of anguish I’m experiencing by your hands. Wheewwww. Welp, good thing I know you always write happy endings...I think?
helensorrento chapter 20 . 4/30/2019
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read this story. For some reason I keep coming back to is a favorite of mine and will remain that.
natters chapter 20 . 1/6/2019