Reviews for Moments Passed
blodi52 chapter 18 . 6/9/2018
Ah, the danger! And where is Castle? Great chapter!
conservativegirl chapter 16 . 6/9/2018
Awww this story is incredible! So emotionally raw at times, but also very beautiful! I'm excited to read more :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/9/2018
You can't leave it there, sooo good️
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 18 . 6/9/2018
This is such an evil cliffhanger but a brilliant twist I've never seen coming for miles...
Now I want the rest as well...
Thank you!
freeasabird14 chapter 18 . 6/9/2018
I really enjoyed the suspense and thrill of this chapter. I just need to know what happens next. #Caskett #Always
kwarner chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
No no no no, come on Rick, hurry up and get there.

Great update.
southerngirl1 chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
Wow, Rick not there yet? Scary ending…
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
Should have been ready for this . . . But I wasn’t. I’ve got to get ready to head down the rabbit hole. Thanks for writing!
sasans chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
I should have realized after last chapter that things were going along too good. I didn't consider John Raglan would enter the picture but since you are telling their story I guess it had to happen. I hope Kate was not hit but it will definitely open up her mom's case all over again. Since Rick had not arrived at the coffee shop yet he will be frantic until he knows Kate is okay. I'm afraid their day with Alexis is done for.
leingh chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
why did throw this curve ball why. i love this story thank you
Caskett1963 chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
Oh boy! What a chapter, delightful, humorous, intriguing and heart stopping too! Cannot wait for the next chapter.
philliesfan1000 chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
Ohhhh, this happened years early in your AU! And since this is a change, that means that I don't know whether there are other changes about this day. So maybe the shots don't hit Raglan, or not only Raglan. Is Kate OK? Is Rick? I'm on pins and needles!

And I wonder what kind of wrinkle this will put in their brand new relationship, even if neither Beckett nor Castle was hurt. The experience of danger signaling them both that her mom's case is bigger and more sinister than she was told five years ago. With a preschooler in Rick's life who needs him even more than the teenage Alexis did, will he be scared to get too close to this case? Even if not, she will push him away from it as already stated, but will she push him away from her, too? Go down the rabbit hole alone?
aussiecate chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Poor Rick, he’s going to be beside himself! I could so clearly imagine the first part of this chapter in my mind too :) Thank you for creating such a vivid story.
Jbug47 chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
I had hoped we wouldnt have to read about the murder of her mother. I love this story you are writing but I like the love story more than the murder story! However I will still read every new chapter with zest!
Ilovetoread09 chapter 18 . 6/8/2018
AHHH,noooooo, this is definitely going to change things. Can't wait for more!
891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »