Reviews for Moments Passed
Heather Hall chapter 3 . 8/21/2019
Phew. I should know better than to harbor even a sliver of doubt that you would do right by my loves.
Heather Hall chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
Oh dear goodness, this is a new level of anguish I’m experiencing by your hands. Wheewwww. Welp, good thing I know you always write happy endings...I think?
helensorrento chapter 20 . 4/30/2019
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve read this story. For some reason I keep coming back to is a favorite of mine and will remain that.
natters chapter 20 . 1/6/2019
Good fic
FluffyFierce chapter 20 . 11/22/2018
I love that sense of shared history - adds weight to the anchor preventing Kate going rogue. You’ve created a great vibe for Kate’s recovery, and their familiarity lend authenticity to this shared time. Continues to be an engaging read.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2018
I love this story so much,that I have read it many times
FluffyFierce chapter 18 . 11/10/2018
Catching up on long fictions, I’ve found the ability to sustain readers over a long fic can pose challenges...kudos for still reading fresh and engaging. Interested to see how you use the Raglan element here. Thanks!
Dominic Flandry chapter 20 . 11/4/2018
Please tell me there will be a continuation of this story. I want to read the tale of how this version of Caskett resolves the threat to their future and more of their family.
FluffyFierce chapter 14 . 10/24/2018
Glad you didn’t linger too long on the Meredith confrontation, and I liked that flash of Beckett fire...the settling with Will explanation also deftly handles and relationship affirming
FluffyFierce chapter 11 . 9/22/2018
Loved how your Martha flitsinand out of your story, all diva and mother wisdom...also like the way they were getting closer and while the anger Castle echoescanon it remains serious and fresh because of your thoughtfully constructed AU. A great read
FluffyFierce chapter 7 . 9/18/2018
While in parts arguably a bit repetitive I enjoyed the glimpses of grunt police work you are giving us through Kate...the exhausted delivery of “I just want you” was refreshingly different from canon (kudos!)...young Alexis adds a serious responsible vibe (young folk involved so behave thing)...v entertaining read
FluffyFierce chapter 6 . 9/14/2018
I love the attention to detail (Alexis’ green coat,the small things) adding colour and life to your piece...the caution ofMartha as well and their slow pace for something lasting, but I love those little moment between them (all the richer for the slow). Entertaining read!
FluffyFierce chapter 4 . 9/6/2018
I enjoyed the sense of a lengthy day spent with the Castles/Rodgers, and Alexis’ self parenting was delightful and on point...good call on waiting for their something more!
FluffyFierce chapter 3 . 9/1/2018
A brilliant chapter! Loved Kate’s courage to fave the wedding crowd, and Castle’s reflection on when she got the news of her mother’s death (she’s made of strong stuff)...Lanie was inspired, just the right amount of her and the snipbits of Martha and Alexis also a nice respite.
FluffyFierce chapter 2 . 8/23/2018
Another compelling chapter! Enjoying the way you flesh out their past while also filling is in on the present. Martha was w lol writt n and Alexis was the right balance of adorable.
891 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »