Reviews for Moments Passed
caskettrunsmylife chapter 20 . 8/22/2018
You put words together and ALWAYS write the most beautiful stories. You keep my interest peeked from the first to last word. You keep my favorite show and couple alive and i am forever grateful that you continue to do so. Thank you!
FluffyFierce chapter 1 . 8/22/2018
I loved it hat set up - all of the angsty stuff on the table and fleshed our! Given we know a variation of their story already I canny choice. And seeing it through Castle’s eyes gave it that oignancy. Thank you
helensorrento chapter 5 . 8/14/2018
There’s something about this story that makes me return to it over and over again.I sure I could quote many chapters now that I have read it many times.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/21/2018
THIS is awesome! I thoroughly enjoyed the story and I love the way you write - I can picture it so clearly and hear those two speaking your words. It is just beautiful. I also like the way you tweaked the timeline so a young Alexis could add to their connection. I hope you continue to write about Castle - I miss the show more than I should but talented writers (YOU) keep it alive. Thank you so much! I'm a fan of your fanfiction.
SeannysMom chapter 20 . 7/12/2018
Amazing and beautiful story ! Thank you
conservativegirl chapter 20 . 7/3/2018
Awww this is such an absolutely incredible story! I love their backstory and characters so much!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/27/2018
Lovely fic!
cyndil1 chapter 20 . 6/26/2018
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for this. It is just so wonderful and sweet. I generally love anything you write but I think this is one of my favorites-just love the "best friend" theme anyway and loved that this one established it in the past. That was one of my favorite things about their relationship the fact that they were friends. There was a scene in season 4 when Lanie said that Kate and Rick weren't friends (not in those exact words but) and I just wanted so much to smack her... and argue with her. Well, anyway just wanted to let you know how much I loved this-will probably go back and read it often.
Bamafan101 chapter 20 . 6/22/2018
I like this... not shocking because I normally LOVE stories where Kate is mom to very young Alexis. Reading the epilogue I had this funny thought that Alexis somehow wraps Will around her finger and he becomes Uncle Will...seeing how he’s their contact (plus I think that would be hilarious) lol
Deb838 chapter 20 . 6/21/2018
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/18/2018
Very nice. Thank you. We read only Castle.
Helensorrento chapter 20 . 6/18/2018
Favorite
Guest chapter 14 . 6/17/2018
Love it when Kate stood to Meredith. I read only Castle.
Helen Sorrento chapter 5 . 6/17/2018
I decided since you finished this story,I would start from the beginning and read it again It remains a favorite of mine, and you have written a lot of great stories.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/17/2018