Reviews for Always Their Captain
RobinRedoe chapter 3 . 5/11/2018
A very intriguing chapter. I like Hannibal's reaction. He is so worried and focused he kinda forgets his cover, and Richter knows. And I like the story Richter tells him, which is soothing a bit, but indeed, it's not enough just yet. I was looking forward to the next chapter, which I already read and will review in a bit. :D
MissEclipse chapter 4 . 5/10/2018
Thank-you for giving me a reason for watching "Taxicab Wars" again! I hate the inconsistency in Face's character when he is being nasty to Murdock. I'm glad you have written this piece so that it gives Face a reason for his behaviour. Interesting theories so far and a very plausible delve into Murdock's mind. Looking forward to the conclusion.

PS: Great tribute to George P - nice!
Wildfire's Flame chapter 4 . 5/10/2018
Nicely done. I like it so far and can't wait to see where you go with it.
LittleMonkeyDog chapter 4 . 5/10/2018
Hannibal ought to know not to underestimate his Lieutenant ;) I was pretty sure Face would be up and waiting before I even read that he was. LOL.
Glad that Hannibal was honest and open to his 'boys' and I'm realy curious to find out how the conversation with Murdock will work out. Loving this story!
LittleMonkeyDog chapter 3 . 5/8/2018
I liked this talk between Dr's Richter and Morgan a whole lot. And Dr Richter knows his patient very very well.
abandoned-account13847 chapter 3 . 5/8/2018
So he met with Richter and discussed Murdock. Now he has some of the information he needs to go off of, right?
As always, I loved your chapter. The little name reference to Mr. Peppard was a nice tribute, I thought that was very creative.

Hope you manage to update again soon! Take care.
kathyk24 chapter 1 . 5/4/2018
I understood where Face is coming from. He and Hannibal knew when to get out of character Murdock kept going even when it annoyed BA. I can see where Face would be caught between his best friends.
Susan chapter 2 . 5/2/2018
I really like the concept of this story. I can’t wait to see where you go with this. Please please I’m begging update soon
LittleMonkeyDog chapter 2 . 5/2/2018
They know each other so well. Face never really was that good at conning B.A. ;)
I hope Hannibal will be able to have a conversation about their Captain with the good doctor.
Bella119 chapter 2 . 5/2/2018
Like the link to George Peppard, very fitting
katbybee chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
Just read both chapters...intriguing start so far...will be very interested to see where you take this. I like the fact that I can hear the dialogue very clearly in my head, in each of the boys' voices. You are really good at that. Will be waiting!
RobinRedoe chapter 2 . 5/2/2018
Nobody fools B.A. He sees and understands more than they think. I wonder if B.A is right.
Curious to know what Hannibal finds out. Great writing. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
peppe1951 chapter 2 . 5/1/2018
Its not often that BA can surprise Face...and caught him in a lie. I agree with BA I don’t think he is worse...Murdock just shows his child side a lot..
abandoned-account13847 chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
Nice start. I was extremely happy to see a new story from you.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that Face was a bit odd in The Taxicab Wars. Kind of bothered me, mainly because he was usually pretty accepting of Murdock's antics, but he was sort of hostile in that episode.
Looking forward to reading more.
LittleMonkeyDog chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
I'm so glad you've started a new story. I also wonder about that episode every time I see it. Murdock's antics never seemed to bother Face, but they did in this very episode. Makes you wonder why indeed. I really liked the conversation between the Colonel and his Lieutenant. And now I'm hooked. Can't wait to read more.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »