Reviews for 2020: An Experimental Story
When will continue?
Just wondering.

Joshua James Mustchin.
Your Brother chapter 10 . 1/16/2019
Colonel Casey's Jeff's ex wife?! Interesting. Wonder how they are going to get Jeff out of jail? I like it so far.

Joshua.
Susan Popplewell chapter 10 . 10/20/2018
This is getting more and more interesting! An upcoming war, clones, and an attack on Charn's house of Parliament! How does IR save the day? Looking forward to the next update!
thunderbird shadow chapter 10 . 10/20/2018
Interesting.
Anne Messervy chapter 9 . 7/27/2018
Very good!
Susan Popplewell chapter 9 . 7/26/2018
Very good. Loved the appearance of Jeremiah Tuttle (and his line 'where'd I put the phone, Ma?') Really interesting about the Italian. Hope they get Jeff, Scott, and Virgil, out before the trial.
Anne Messervy chapter 8 . 7/20/2018
Very good. What happens next?
thunderbird shadow chapter 8 . 7/20/2018
That's a new wrinkle
Susan Popplewell chapter 8 . 7/20/2018
Very good. I like the idea of the virus. Hope they rescue ben gurion and de jersey from Emperor Edward. Interesting the big reveal.
Susan Popplewell chapter 7 . 7/15/2018
This is so, so good! What's going to happen with the jail break? I suppose I'll have to wait for the next chapter. Really excellent!
Susan Popplewell chapter 6 . 6/24/2018
Very, VERY GOOD! Is The Hood and the Emperor capable of telepathy?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2018
Awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2018
wonder what the big secret between jeff and casey is. I don't like temple of doom either
Helensg chapter 5 . 6/20/2018
Think you’ve got a whole lot more there than you expected Colonel
I hope they leave Virgil and Gordon alone (or do I)
Susan Popplewell chapter 4 . 5/29/2018
I love it! Especially how you ended it on a cliff-hanger! I never would have thought of that secret new military invention that spotted Penelope, Parker and Sherbert in Fab 1.