Reviews for SunStar
JERRIWILLMORE chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
This story is great, I have it on my site and will change the link. :)
ainur chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
This is beautiful. I can't believe it's only gotten 2 reviews other than mine.
Your descriptions are so vivid and haunting, and it's almost as if you leave it to the reader to decide whether Frodo was an illusion, a presence, or a dream.
Very well written. I'd like to think that such a thing actually did happen to Elanor in her life, that Frodo paid her a friendly visit and talked to her of Elvish things. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Ok. It let me review a second I have decided to contradict myself, as is my nature. I determined that if since Frodo appeared in a dream, no severe romance was really intended. Rather, did you use the visitation as more of a tool to show a more youthful, unscathed Frodo than we usually see? I forgot to tell you that I admired the way that she first sees Frodo and the way that she breaks from her dream and names him. I would feel a little more freaked if I thought that this was meant to be romantic, but the genre was "spiritual/mystery". Overall, I liked reading this. Keep on writing. You must understand that my initial reaction and my new reflection might both be true, but hopefully, these reviews will give you things to improve on. Keep on writing your stuff if you like it this style; good for you for not following the trends. Bye.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
I can't really picture this going along with the story, but it still was very enjoyable. Your description of Frodo was satisfying and Elanor and Sam's musings were well thought out. I'm not sure if I can stomache the idea of a young-Frodo flirting with Elanor, though. Good job!