Reviews for An Interesting Proposal
Kaien Brief chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I don't know if I like that he started off desperate and I'm sure he could make girls laugh
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
sad!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
uh oh!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Cute
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
not much happened in this one!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
very cute beginning!
DeliciousFace chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Wow, this really was a great story ! superb job xD
kandice26 chapter 4 . 9/6/2005
I love it. Keep on doing what your doing and I might just write you more reviews
MajinSakuko chapter 8 . 4/8/2004
I like your style of writing! The scene where George said to Katie that he's jealous of Fred was great I liked the 'secret love affair' thing, also. Hermione changed her mind pretty quickly. At first she said she has romantic feelings for George, then they have second thoughts, then George finds her snogging with Ron. It's a bit fast and confusing. In the sequel Hermione wrote to George 'If I would have known the feelings you had for me, George, and the feelings I have for you, things would have been much easier from the start', but she did know from the beginning, didn't she? I'm a bit disappointed where you ended your fics, because they never really got together, did they? Anyway, I like it nonetheless.
Daintress chapter 8 . 3/16/2004
What an odd place to end it. Nothing seems to have really been resolved. Will there be a sequel? Ah well. Keep up the good work. Hope you'll take a look at my fics as well.
DiM writer chapter 5 . 10/19/2003
stupid little ronniekins, always messing things up! major rejection, he got the friend line! lol good story so far!

*AmSam Malfoy*
DiM writer chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
haha, the george/katie interaction is pretty funny. are they really just FRIENDS? lol cool story so far!

*AmSam Malfoy*
DracosIrishLily chapter 8 . 9/16/2003
it was a cute story, but the ending kinda SUCKED!

HALLIE
Silvershadowcat chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Um, I don't have anything to say, actually. I just review any stories I read but to be fair, I guess I have to say something... Er, I like the Goerge/Hermione pairing very much so I really enjoyed your fic.
Alastar chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Oh I lvoe George/Hermione! And yes, I've always thought of Hermione as the type to have a hyphenated last name too. ;)