Reviews for The Sacrifice
Laryssaluvsya chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Okay I had to stop reading here. I understand that you wanted to do something different I totally get that. But I just can't get into it. I mean no offence or anything as I write this review. But I would suggest reasearching a bit more on Lord of the Rings. But I wish you the best of luck in writing stories!
Night chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
THIS IS SO SAD! BUT I STILL LOVE IT! thank you so much for making a sequel!
Amore2210.Loves. Fanfic chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
i can't believe someone could be against this story. legolas and armir are too cute together
Cookie chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
Pilipino ka pala! Haha. Great story! Found this today and couldn't stop reading! (yeah, a couple of years too late haha)
mscalliope chapter 15 . 12/14/2011
i loved it. (Feelin sleepy, so will not elaborate, hope that's enough for ou to know that i like really really loved it. xD)
Angie chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Gah.

I had to stop reading here. Overall, very good.

She's a little too damsel in distress for my tastes but it's inkeeping with the character. Personally, I'd have her a little more like Arwen - not a warrior, but not completely inept with defence.

The reason I stopped was because of this 'first love' thing with Haldir. It's not canon as I understand it, how Tolkien wrote about Elves, relationships/sex etc in The History of Middle-earth. And it's an aspect of the Elvish nature I like, they're not like Men after all.
twiggy31 chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
i found your story yesterday and have not stopped reading it since! i love legolas romances and 10th walker stories! i think they are brilliant and yours was amazing! loved the character of Armir and her and legolas made such an adorable couple!

i have to say, i think i was in tears for the majority of the chapters and you had me completely weeping at the ending! btw the song if i never knew you, is definately one of the best songs, but incredibly sad!

wonderful story! :D
Luna Elen chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
This was such a good fanfic! I'm home sick today from school and had nothing to do, so I was browsing through some LotR's fanfics and happened on this one...I then spent the next hour or so reading it :D I'll definately check out the sequel. I think this story is very creative, and I love Armir. I like how you portray her as being beautiuful and perfect, but also with flaws. It makes her more realistic. Anyways, when I got to the end of it and I was like WOOOAH! did so not see that coming. So good job with not being predictable . I'm hoping she's not actually dead though cuz that would really suck ( Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Whew! What a ride!

First of all, bless you for actually writing a grammatically correct Legomance! I have no idea how long I have searched for a well written Legolas/OC romance, and you cannot imagine my belief when coming across your story.

Now, as for the story itself, I am so confuzzled inside that I don't even know where to start! First and foremost: great storyline. Congrats on making this a 10th Walker with a twist. My view of Armir is what confuses me. I love that she is no ordinary LotR character, I embraced her innocent nature with open arms, and yet something about her just hit me the wrong way. Perhaps it was my mood at the time I read this… you know, those moments when you just HAVE to read about a warrior female killing everything in sight? Oh, maybe that just happens to me! : ) But don't change Armir; she's an absolute sweetheart, and she and Legolas make an adorable couple together.

Oh, and thank you for killing of your character! Too many of these Legomance stories end in happily-ever-afters… which I don't mind reading SOME OF THE TIME, but it was a refreshing break to read a sob story.

At the same time, I hate you for killing her! : )

But this review has gone on for long enough! I'll just end by begging you to continue writing such romances! This site needs more writers such as yourself!
FireSeraph chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
good
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 15 . 3/24/2008
amazing story... but the ending was so sad (
you dont need to know chapter 15 . 3/8/2008
i hope you know that armir is a male name?

otherwise, great story!
Lady Anne chapter 15 . 10/4/2007
Oh my! That was so unexpected and sad! I loved it all, except the ending! I prefer happy endings...

Anyway, a few words of constructive criticism. I don't generally comment on things non-canon, because I think fanfiction should take you where it will, but I so hate when people call Legolas "Legolas Greenleaf". Legolas means greenleaf, so it's like calling him "Greenleaf Greenleaf".

If you ever go back and do revisions, I beg of you to take off all the unnecessary a/n's and replies to people who have reviewed. This is a huge pet peeve, because it REALLY takes away from the story.

I loved the story itself. I wish that Armir had had a bit more angst over the whole I-made-you-love-me. Because if she thought she made Legolas love her, than maybe she should have thought she made Haldir love her, etc... Anyway, it was really good and I really liked it. I'm looking forward to looking at the sequel!
Mar.xoxo chapter 15 . 12/16/2006
Wow. After reading this entire story I really am at a loss for words. It was excellent. Ohh you did such a good job! I had tears in my eyes during the last chapter. I'm definitely going to download "Forevermore" since you recommended it. The saddest song I could find in my music player was Wonderwall by Oasis. That paired with the content of the chapter really was tear worthy. Yet again, I loved this story and look forward to reading the sequel.
Josie Jo chapter 14 . 7/20/2006
I wanted to review again for chappie 15 but i couldnt, so what about for theme music 'forever' by libertyx, try to find it and play it with chap 15