Reviews for Ash Ketchum & Misty Waterflower: Private Eyes
matt chapter 2 . 2/22
when he names the pokemon that the bad guys have u didn't write gengar
PikachuRainbows chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
OMG this fanfic is absolutely AMAZING!
please please please please make a sequel and name it something that everyone would find, e.g Ash Ketchum Misty Waterflower Private Eyes 2

But please don't make it about their kid cos that is totally boring, and don't but graphic sex scenes either. Other than that this fanfic is the best evah!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
good
Frege chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Dude... Togepi evolves when Ash is exploring Hoenn. o.O
pokemon fanfic lover chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
I almost forgot did Ash kwit smokking bye.
pokemoon fanfic lover chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
I loved the hole story. It was so...so...so awsome. Also i think the epilogue shood be Tom geting married. Bye u may see me on more reviews.
Joel B chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
If it wasn't for the conflict with the canon of the series involving togepi, I could probably see this story as part of the series. I liked it from beginning to the end. Good Job and i hope to be reading some more of your work in the future.
Lucas chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
good story i liked it it had omthing for evryone
VirgoNeko47 chapter 10 . 10/13/2010
THAT WAS AWSUM! I CAN DEFINITELY IMAGINE ASH & MISTY BEING COPS! 3 IT! 10/10!
jeff chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
yuaxmisty is ccrreeppyy!
ziggyricer9615 chapter 10 . 2/21/2010
Wow! Great Fic! This is one of the best AAML fics I've read!

I'm definately favoriting this. 5/5

P.S. I also liked how funny your side story was at the beginning and ending of each chapter!

Ziggyricer9615
Kissy Fishy chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
interesting. the only thing i found confusing was that i sometimes couldn't tell who said what. other than that, extremely creative! i had fun reading this.
benedictmanagat chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
open the picture
Sblah chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
wow finally finished reading this... I like it! this is my first time reading a fanfic of Ash and Misty (I had no clue what her last name until now) and it really is good. U used alot of gun terms and it sure felt strong in this case. A sequel would be nice but this is enuf for me .
Ash Mclaughlin chapter 10 . 1/15/2009
this was very very good 'jumps up and down' oh and the little tidbits with YUA and misty talking in them funny as hell i read this once then read it again for the YUA & Misty bits hehe very good 'cheesy smile'_