Reviews for The Legend of Harry: Legacy of the Realms
HyruleanHero500 chapter 3 . 3/12
You should consider the Spyro from the Skylanders Academy tv show as a separate purple dragon from the Spyro from the Skylanders games if you aren’t considering a dragonbreak (refer to the Elder Scrolls wiki to learn what a dragonbreak is) to explain the separation between the two.
Veronica McClure chapter 40 . 2/14
Very well crafted story even though you should've consulted a grammar usage textbook more often.
LegoFiend12 chapter 40 . 1/23
I wonder what happened to Vaerath and I love how you tied D&D into this multiverse of magic
Sable Dawn chapter 40 . 10/15/2020
I think this is the first time I have actually felt pity for Voldemort, well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2020
Omg 40 chapters
OlympusWitch12 chapter 34 . 2/23/2020
I was just wondering if you could answer me this one question. So according to you, including both Malefor and Harry himself, there are/have been 22 Purple Dragons so far. Out of the 22 total, and excluding the 1st, 2nd, 10th, 19th, 21st and 22nd, what are the odds that at least one of the purple dragons before Harry was female? I’d say at most 11 of the 22 had to have been female, but there had to have been at least one or two. Also, how far apart are generations among dragons like Spyro? 500 years? 1000? If it’s 1000 years per generation, then assuming that Malefor really was the first Purple Dragon, the dragon race was either created or evolved in the dragon realms about 10,000 years before his birth, and that between the advent of dragonkind and the birth of Harry Potter (PD#22) 220,000 years had passed, give or take several decades. Does this make any sense to you?
Zoran Dawn-Eclipse chapter 40 . 2/19/2020
I'm quite taken with this story. I finished the whole thing in only 3 days, surprisingly. Really amazing job you did with it.
Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh chapter 40 . 11/30/2019
I enjoyed reading this fanfic great job on writing this
Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh chapter 32 . 11/30/2019
Personally if I could be in Harry’s place I would prefer using a magic command line (from the fanfic The Infinite Loops: a Tale of Two Realms)
Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh chapter 18 . 11/30/2019
Sooooo I’m assuming that Luna is breaking the 4th wall
Fidget the Zoroark Fossil Figh chapter 17 . 11/30/2019
Was Sirius... talking to himself or did you mean Harry asked the question of “You could remember the layout of your ancestral home?”
Quietlovingman chapter 11 . 8/30/2019
I appreciated the extra dimensional applicants.
super legenda chapter 40 . 5/26/2019
I liked this fic a lot, i didn't care about the D&D things because i also make multi crossovers.
But i agree in that the final battle could have more work.
Guest chapter 40 . 3/30/2019
Great story.
Runemagus555 chapter 40 . 1/29/2019
This chapter was what most of what the story should have been. Harry Potter exploring the dragons home and gradually learning to be a dragon and understand the status of the Purple Dragon and eventually going to Hogwarts to shake up the status quo.