Reviews for Domino Love Story
Stacy20 chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
i read your story over ten times and I wish you have finished the story cause I am soooo into it! :#
Dragon-lover28 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
love this so much. hurry up and update the next chapter please.
Shadow On The Full Moon chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I SO KNU IT WAS BAKURA! XD I was thinking Pharaoh you bitch! Now the poor Seto is gonna run straight i nto Bakuras arms! XD But seriously Poor baby! I just wanted to hug seto! STUPID PHARAOH!
catsblood15 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
O_O hurry and finish this story or i will send rabid monkeys after you O_O

please and thank you
catsblood15 chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
to many japanese words idk you should put a "dictionary" type type thing in here :O
catsblood15 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
lol XD
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
Love this so much. Good little brother that didn't ditch his big bro. But they're still skooling aren't they? How come their ages were like thirties?
DarkAngel010 chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
hn
krazylicious chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Love the story, special mokuba (way to go and show yami whose boss). can't wait to read more.
lowlizah chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
Are you EVER going to finish this story? It's so good. It would be a same to let it go uncompleted.
SilverCrescentX chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
love it!
heartslogos chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
WHAT IN ALL OF 7 HELLS IS THIS? I like it but dude or dudete this is like WHOA!
stubbornpretzel chapter 7 . 10/10/2006
I have been looking for a good Yami/Seto story for the longest time and this one is great! Please update soon!
Damn Goat Ate My Baby chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
Wow...such good story...I could hardly describe how good it was...it was..awesome. I wouldn't believe that mokuba would turn so cruel and seto so..so depressed. Poor seto, he would do anything as long as he isn't alone. Such drama there is, the angst, it's awesome! Please, if you could, please continue! This story i shall add to my favorites!
PrussianKiwi chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
I am so happy that I found this story again I lost it for the longest time and I couldn't remember the name or anything for my life. So I'm really happy that I found it again. Please update:P