Reviews for Seduction of the Slayer
Ashmo21 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hello! I just wanted to say that this was really good! I was over at tth on Reiskye's Many Sides of Buffy fan art page and she sighted your fic but she couldn't remember who the author was... any who it got me wondering about this fic and I had to hunt it down.

Your characterizations of Frost/Buffy were dead on and I hope one day you pick up where you left us here.

Thanks for the Fic! _
LisaMR chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This piece was deliciously dark. I loved the character study aspect of it the piece, how there is a part of Buffy that longs for the darkness. We see it a lot in her relationships along with her stunt with Dracula. Excellent, I truly loved this and will be rec'ing it over at a LJ community called Buffy_Bitcas.
Azera-v chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Interesting tale. I rather like it. Very nice.
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Whee! Dark slayer. So much fun. My only question is what happens after. Can Buffy make a difference in what happened to Frost?
Raven Saya chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Hey Emily,

I really liked your first chapter. Talk about HOT! I am really anticipating the rest of the chapters for your story.

Continue the great work!

Bye
Raven Saya chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
Hey Emily,

Continue the great work!

Bye
Alex chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Like the beginning. I'm guessin' B got turned? Hope so.
beanie chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Wow! never seen a balde crossover. very good. i hope its not just a one chapter thing. I want to know how blade handels the best slayer in history with vampire poswers now. i wonder how her being the slayer affects the demon? anyways this story is really good as is but you can do so much if you continue.
Cassie-bear01 chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
wow..i mean...i..wow...TOTALLY FUCKING COOL ! i mean...its so..wow...i cant find any other better words...wow
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Well Written. Flagrant disregard for cannon. Stupid Plot. Flagrantly Shippy stuff is bad enough. Short Flagrantly Shippy stuff is worse.
Shirin chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
Hell Yeah! A fuckin' great story! One of the best that is actually worth reading and getting into. This is one of the rare ones that I actually leave a review like this, so if this isn't a one-shot you have to continue..

Shirin

Garde de Chaos...Keeper of Chaos
scarlett caelian chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
That was really good! I really hope that there is going to be more.
Brutal2003 chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
That was different. I don't know its good but it also sucks that buffy 'died'. Oh well whatever.
Evil-Gwen chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
I like what I've read so far. Is there more? Cause introducing Blade to Buffy would be really interesting to see.