Reviews for Ra-Ra-Rasputin
SpaceKace chapter 1 . 5/16
Hahaha this was great! So fun! Loved all the Rasputin song lyrics scattered throughout the story. However my favourite line was yours “it went from dark to cat”. Loved the way it sounded and nothing more needed to be said. And I mean, cats are furry demons and are basically next to darkness- it was just too perfect. Please write more of theseI just love puns :D
Omg! Waxputin made me laugh out loud :D This was very funny; thanks for sharing!
minuet33 chapter 1 . 5/15
Молодець! Я думаїу
TheLastLynx chapter 1 . 5/12
Boney M and Dramione. hahahahaha. dead.
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 5/9
Holy hell that was fun. His penis felll off. Thud.

I fucking died
Brownies and Strawberries chapter 1 . 5/3
That was...very unexpected. In a pleasant but grotesque way, I guess. I LOVE IT. Buttttt I need moreCall me dumb but I still don't know what Draco does!
Brownies and Strawberries chapter 1 . 5/3
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 1 . 5/2
This was amazing. I didn't know I needed this today. and now I'm off to relisten to Rasputin. maybe I'll call my mom and play it for her since she LOVED when I'd listen to it on repeat. You are amazing. Thanks for this!
In Dreams chapter 1 . 5/2
Oh my God. I can't handle this, I'm crying. I thought this was funny, until Rasputin's body parts started cracking and falling off and then -
My dog literally got up and left me. This was priceless.
I'm a sucker for historical things anyhow, and this was such utter nonsense I just loved it.
Also, I love you for your Raskolnikov references.
Really fantastic and I LOVED the relationship you built here between Draco and Hermione. And Draco's cheeky shadiness. And Crookshanks. YOWR. FUCK OFF. Hah.
I was BOTWP chapter 1 . 5/2
I know you told me that before I read this I should check my brain cells at the door. Not sure why, since it was amazing. Crookshanks, omg, Crookshanks. He may have been my favorite character in this story. I mean, he was totally a character. He had plenty of memorable lines, such as FUCK OFF. Draco was a absolute treat. I could eat up his irreverence .long. And all night long too. I felt for Hermione; she so desperately wanted to be a serious researcher. Although, in the end, she never even thanked Draco for helping her find Rasputin. *shakes head at Hermione's lack of gratitude. I laughed and laughed and laughed some more. Thanks! (And really, my brain cells seem fine, they may have even absorbed a tiny bit of new information about Russia.)
ElleMartin chapter 1 . 5/1
Ohhhhhh my word, i’m DYING! Great job!
alyslee chapter 1 . 5/1
really enjoyed this ,hope you will continue it