Reviews for Thranduil's Longest Day
LadySilverElleth chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
I have not laughed this hard in a long time. Bravo!
I found it especially amusing that aside from the spiders, that is quite literally how my days go. I am quite a klutz.

Now I must go and comfort my poor Thrandy. What a lousy day!
LadySilverElleth chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Oh god I read this and DIED laughing!
This is literally my morning EVERY FUCKING DAY.
I completely sympathize with poor Thrandy. (And I would have loved to see him in bed)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
lol ... *Legolas* shot Thranduil? in the BUTT? lololololololololololololooolololololololololol
Guest chapter 3 . 3/7/2015
Thranduil got *shot* in the *rear end*? you gotta put Legolas in this, he's gonna be *sooooooo* embarrassed
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
lololololololololololololooololololololololololololololololololol... heeeelllllllllllppp I'm dying of laughter... cough cough cough hahaha coughs
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
poor Thranduil... hahaha! i don't care! lololololololololololololooolololololololololol!
quietbeansidhe chapter 9 . 2/5/2015
That entire story had me laughing out loud throughout - good job! I'm all endorphinized now :) :)
evilwriter37 chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Turned from humor to peril! Eek! Thranduil should have stayed in bed!
evilwriter37 chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
I'd be afraid of wet, grumpy Thranduil too!
evilwriter37 chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I... I can't... I just can't... I'm in hysterics right now!
evilwriter37 chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
I'm laughing so hard! He's having such a horrible day! Oh my goodness! I love it! Too funny! Are you trying to write it almost like a poem? The formatting just seems that way. Can I be that servant?
evilwriter37 chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
What?! Brilliant! Interesting way of describing things. Funny thing, I could actually see this happening. He can't be regal ALL the time!
Laivindur chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Haha, aaw. Funny to experience Thranduil doing these ordinary things. Good laugh imagining him like this.
Daughter of Gloriana chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Poor Thrandy xD
Raevienne Amber chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Loving the story lol... I take it you might be also a dwarf lover aswell lol? Although must say a talented writer lol.