Reviews for Thranduil's Longest Day
quietbeansidhe chapter 9 . 2/5
That entire story had me laughing out loud throughout - good job! I'm all endorphinized now :) :)
TheGreatIntelligence chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Turned from humor to peril! Eek! Thranduil should have stayed in bed!
TheGreatIntelligence chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
I'd be afraid of wet, grumpy Thranduil too!
TheGreatIntelligence chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
I... I can't... I just can't... I'm in hysterics right now!
TheGreatIntelligence chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
I'm laughing so hard! He's having such a horrible day! Oh my goodness! I love it! Too funny! Are you trying to write it almost like a poem? The formatting just seems that way. Can I be that servant?
TheGreatIntelligence chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
What?! Brilliant! Interesting way of describing things. Funny thing, I could actually see this happening. He can't be regal ALL the time!
Laivindur chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Haha, aaw. Funny to experience Thranduil doing these ordinary things. Good laugh imagining him like this.
Daughter of Gloriana chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Poor Thrandy xD
Raevienne Amber chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Loving the story lol... I take it you might be also a dwarf lover aswell lol? Although must say a talented writer lol.
riptocs chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
lol I liked it...though I would have wanted to see Thranduil sentence them dwarves :P
PilotIsis chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
hahaha por thranduil
Blume chapter 9 . 1/14/2005
Nice climax, I bet Thranduil was blushing with rage (AND shame) as fo rLegolas I think he was pretty much unconcious to apreciate the humour on the situation! _!
Thendrea-of-Mirkwood chapter 9 . 12/16/2004
I thought you would never finish this story. I love it. I'm glad Thranduil was smart enough this time to stay in bed.
Carawen chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Aww that was soo funny.

Poor Thradnuil, I know how he feels, am having one of those days so far myself.

Great job, can't wait to read the rest!

Carol
Starrarose chapter 9 . 12/7/2004
lol I like the way you finished it up. When will Thranduil learn to sit DOWN and remove his nightwear? Then he won't get stuck and won't trip or anything