Reviews for Prophecy and Peril - Currently on Hiatus
WolfWoman86 chapter 12 . 7/24
This was a great chapter, beginning to end, particularly the attention to detail; I could envision everything.

I'm glad the wizards were rightfully punished for what they did to Liya. Seeing Odin & Arkyn work together for a common purpose was awesome.

*squee* For Liya & Loki being reunited!
WolfWoman86 chapter 11 . 7/18
Ugh, what a horrid duo of wizards! I hope Liya will be alright, and hopefully, she will be sent to either Vanaheim or Asgard soon, where she belongs.
WolfWoman86 chapter 10 . 7/11
This chapter was so, so sad. *feels heartstrings clenching* And suspenseful!

I am relieved Faradei was there, to put a stop to whatever Moren & Pallan were scheming.
K.Daniels chapter 1 . 7/4
And this began “Get Help.” Haha! Love it.
WolfWoman86 chapter 9 . 6/27
I will never tire of reading this (or listening to you read it). I love your origin story of Get Help!
WolfWoman86 chapter 8 . 6/20
*narrows eyes at wizards* Don't do to Liya like *ahem* others have done to Fenrir. She is powerful, yes, but there is no need to deem her a possible enemy out of fear. (Clearly, a sore spot. *laughs*)

Other than stuffy wizards, the banter between Thor, Liya, and her brothers was light & fun!
Fadil chapter 7 . 6/13
I love it! I loved the suspense of what the Forrest held!
WolfWoman86 chapter 7 . 6/13
Unicorns! And another enchanting chapter. I love the descriptions of the forest, I would feel myself there, so magical. Love, love, love!
Fadil chapter 6 . 6/12
I love the story! I seriously can’t wait to know and read more!
WolfWoman86 chapter 6 . 6/8
Aw, that was so very magical indeed! I loved the descriptions of the forest, garden, and inhabitants. And yes for the healing touch of the elves! It is clear now where Liya got most of her kind & soft nature. Love it, love her!
Fadil chapter 5 . 5/31
I love the story so far! It’s great!
WolfWoman86 chapter 5 . 5/30
I feel so bad for Arkyn, for all the reasons listed herein this chapter. Disturbing & sad thoughts, indeed. *sigh*

I do look forward to reading more about Liya in Alfheim! If it's anything like the Celtic Faery Realm, then it will splendid & healing, as well, for the Princess.
Octopus chapter 4 . 5/27
I can’t wait for the next update!
WolfWoman86 chapter 4 . 5/23
Poor Saga, poor Liya to lose her mother at such a young age. :( Now, Liya is the Infinity Child.
Mvillemaire chapter 3 . 5/22
that's a good start... I can't wait to read more of it.