Reviews for Prophecy and Peril
WolfWoman86 chapter 8 . 6h
*narrows eyes at wizards* Don't do to Liya like *ahem* others have done to Fenrir. She is powerful, yes, but there is no need to deem her a possible enemy out of fear. (Clearly, a sore spot. *laughs*)

Other than stuffy wizards, the banter between Thor, Liya, and her brothers was light & fun!
Fadil chapter 7 . 6/13
I love it! I loved the suspense of what the Forrest held!
WolfWoman86 chapter 7 . 6/13
Unicorns! And another enchanting chapter. I love the descriptions of the forest, I would feel myself there, so magical. Love, love, love!
Fadil chapter 6 . 6/12
I love the story! I seriously can’t wait to know and read more!
WolfWoman86 chapter 6 . 6/8
Aw, that was so very magical indeed! I loved the descriptions of the forest, garden, and inhabitants. And yes for the healing touch of the elves! It is clear now where Liya got most of her kind & soft nature. Love it, love her!
Fadil chapter 5 . 5/31
I love the story so far! It’s great!
WolfWoman86 chapter 5 . 5/30
I feel so bad for Arkyn, for all the reasons listed herein this chapter. Disturbing & sad thoughts, indeed. *sigh*

I do look forward to reading more about Liya in Alfheim! If it's anything like the Celtic Faery Realm, then it will splendid & healing, as well, for the Princess.
Octopus chapter 4 . 5/27
I can’t wait for the next update!
WolfWoman86 chapter 4 . 5/23
Poor Saga, poor Liya to lose her mother at such a young age. :( Now, Liya is the Infinity Child.
Mvillemaire chapter 3 . 5/22
that's a good start... I can't wait to read more of it.
WolfWoman86 chapter 3 . 5/16
Another "aw" chapter!

I can't wait to see Liya on her adventures, especially with the powers she possesses. She will be a force to be reckoned with.
WolfWoman86 chapter 2 . 5/9
Aw, I love the familial bonds. You capture each character's diversity so well, and the dialogue was so eloquent, so perfect in this chapter; I think the word I'm looking for is verbiage. And I have to add...Loki is such a cute child!