Reviews for Walking the Path Less Traveled
The Jingo chapter 4 . 8/12
This was an amazing read.
Kian Xki chapter 4 . 7/7
Saber should have carried her in his arms by bridal style, it would have gone better with the narrative as Ruler lacked the 'streng' to hold and Saber would preffer to have an arm to spare in case of battle

the Piggy back is used by Average Teenagers who lack the streng and endurance to trully move a person for long distances in any other manner while Bridal cary will go better with those who are big and strong as it gives the apperance of true sheltter

adding to this is Saber's big body, long hair, cape and his armor of Fanrir makes it look hard and unconfortable to be carried in a piggyback
ZenoZen chapter 4 . 6/16
hope we can see an update of this awesome story
OneWhoCharms chapter 1 . 4/6
When I started watching Apocrypha, I think it was Siegfried and Astolfo that we’re the first black servants to capture my attention, Astolfo for comic relief, but with Siegfried I could just tell that there was more to this guy than he was showing on the surface, then we got to see some brief flashbacks to his life, and I got really excited to see where his character arc would go. And then he died. What’s worse, the first time Sieg transformed into him I thought we were going to get a ‘Yami - Yugi’ situation, where he would still be around in Sieg’s head, but no.
So I’m really glad to have a fic like yours to read
Mugen no Tenma chapter 4 . 12/27/2018
I love the Siegfried-Jeanne moment there. It was sweet. And I don't think there's anything amiss.
If you decided to continue this fic, how about Sigurd for the Homunculus' name?
Roland seems to be out of place in this story, in my opinion.
Mugen no Tenma chapter 3 . 12/27/2018
There will NOT be enough Rule of Cool in anything.
Achiless lost his immortality, that is very nice.
Mugen no Tenma chapter 2 . 12/27/2018
... Sumanai.
Mugen no Tenma chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
Ah, another Siegfried-centered fic.
I am hooked.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2018
When the homunculus is found, Siegfried should give him the name Sigurd, his name in Norse. Siegfried should come to see him as a son, and feel a familiarity to him.

My idea is that Sigurd could be the reincarnation of the dragon Fafnir, but with no memory of his past yet feeling familiar with Saber of Black as the one who slew him in the past. Perhaps Saber of Black would see the spirit of Fafnir go into him to grant him his power, which would explain Sigurd's gradual transformation into Fafnir in the end.
arles48 chapter 4 . 11/8/2018
Stumbled upon this fic, and my God, this is a really amazing piece of work. Always loved the idea of rewriting Fate Apocrypha, especially the ones where the plot has derived from cannon. I can't wait for you to show us more of your brilliant ideas!
I personally think the POV thing was fine. Novels and animes tend to do that a lot. The Fate series do usually have a lot of interesting characters with different mindsets, so I guess different POVs makes the story more comprehensive?
On the other hand, I do think your Siegfried is out of character. Not because of his suicidal idealism, but because it's been 4 chapters and he has apologized only once. True, he was basically mute 98% of the time, but hey, he was nicknamed "Mr. Sorry" for a reason XDDDDDDDD
Anyway, this is probably the best F/A fanfic I've ever seen, eagerly waiting for your new update!
Silver566 chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
Hoping berserker of red is either kintoki, asterois or beowulf
Pedro52 chapter 4 . 9/14/2018
awesome moreeee
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2018
updat plos
SirLagginton chapter 4 . 8/8/2018
Honestly, I approve of how things turned out. I think you've effectively protrayed instead of Gordes' order being of the reason in of itself of Siegfried leaving, it was merely the final straw in a long build-up of doubts and tensions between Siegfried and Gordes. I'm excited for what would come after that as well, the idea of Siegfried outright leaving his faction on a journey of self-discovery leaves a lot of room for development. It very harks back to the stories of wandering knight errants or old westerns involving lone gunmen, and for a character whose potential was as tragically wasted as Siegfried, I'm personally very eager to see how things would develop as a result.

As for names, I think Roland would not be the best of fits. The man was the very epitome of reckless and dare I say hot-blooded heroism, a description I don't think well fits our friend the homonculous haha. Or on second thought I can see Astolfo doing it, if only because it'd be deeply ironic. Otherwise I'd recommend a member of the Paladins of a more temperate nature, Oliver perhaps.
Regiss chapter 4 . 7/10/2018
I am really enjoying this so far! A Sieg-divergent story without Sieg bashing, and well written to boot. Keeping my eyes on this.

I think Roland or another Paladin sounds like a great choice for name, by the way.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »